Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
December 08, 2021, 04:10:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Coal Regeneration Trust

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Coal Regeneration Trust  (Read 614 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: January 27, 2009, 09:10:44 pm »

As you are not in possession of any of the facts, it most unlikely that I could choke on your perception of what you think happened or you think is going on! As for your personal comment about my political bias, I have no leaning to any party and therefore do not wish to be aligned to any political alliance, thank you.

At this juncture I really don’t think it’s for me to decide (see you found the caps lock! Nice touch). You maintain that you know, then you tell us, and I will be more than happy to correct any information that is not factual or just fabrication.

Perhaps it’s just sour grapes that you think you are important enough to have been invited to this august event, and you weren’t. Wonder why? As I believe at least 50 IMPORTANT people did attend,

More than happy to discuss……….after you

August 2005 from CRT,
"“I write to inform you that we are unable to process your application on behalf of the Featherstone chamber of trade and commerce.  After looking at your application CRT has been decided that your group is not a voluntary organisation but a profit making body.”

As this was a provable incorrectness appeals were made. Appeals were made as far as the M.P. Tricket. That’s the last time I spoke to, or met the M.P.
A years work with a valid community project, 2 written applications, meetings, only  to be told no for a made up reason.

December 2008 from CRT,
"Despite our best efforts a situation has arisen at CRT, please see below. It is a great disappointment to me that some projects are not going to have the capacity to progress as planned and I sympathise with the disappointment that you will no doubt be feeling, particularly as we have been in contact for over a year.

I am writing to inform you that we are unable to progress your application at present. CRT has an allocation of funding which has a capital and a revenue element, currently we are vastly oversubscribed with requests for revenue funding and therefore we cannot make any further revenue awards at this time.

CRT still has availability on our small grants Bridging the Gap Scheme for amounts of up to £10,000 (Please check your eligibility for our Bridging the Gap Scheme) or larger capital grants.  

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you but we are experiencing a huge demand on our revenue resources."
20 months of contact with CRT for a further project ends in no. before bad grapes are mentioned what about,
1. The first 8 months brought missing letters and an application plus 3 different staff members the last that went sick.
2. Finally got a new CRT worker and together with CRT worked silently to inform them of what Featherstone needed in detail for them to arrive in 2008. This did not mean that an application form for 2008 money came first to me in the queue. I had to ask hard.
3. 2nd application handed in (all these documents are 100 pages +). Application forms are altered and must be re-filled in.
4. 3rd application handed in. application forms are altered a second time and must be altered and re-filled in.
5. 4th application is told before re-submitting that there is now no more money.

As for the rest of your other comments I assumed you are labour after looking what you get up to in the world “Roy”.
Would you like to alter your fabricated number of important people that attended.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum