Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
November 26, 2022, 01:22:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

FEATHERSTONE MASTER PLAN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FEATHERSTONE MASTER PLAN  (Read 5985 times)
mick200

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2009, 09:02:51 pm »

Nothings changed has it apart from the battle line has been drawn
I've tried to figure out the problem you have with the world Yetion1 but still I am at a loss. I admire your determination to get what you want but still cannot figure out what you actually do want. There is no doubt that you have a deep hatred of the Labour movement for reasons only known to yourself but if you didn't have such an hatred for Labour I strongly believe that your hatred would be aimed at someone else.
The town is suffering without doubt because of the differences between the Independents and Labour. It reminds me in many ways of the wars of the roses between the House of York and the House of Lancaster with the 'Kingmaker' or the Earl of Warwick as he was known in between the two factions. The 'Kingmaker' as he was known was proven to have been involved in the conflict for his own selfish reasons and in this particular instance I believe there is no difference from the prospective of your own involvement.
In the end both sides turned on the 'Kingmaker' and he was hanged for treason. It is a matter of time before both sides see the truth, I'm willing to bet large amounts of cash on it and today I heard for the first time, displeasure of your activities from both sides of the devide. It's a countdown from here on in. Wink

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum