Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
November 27, 2021, 05:23:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Development of Land off Post Office Road, Featherstone

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Development of Land off Post Office Road, Featherstone  (Read 3341 times)
primax

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2012, 12:27:55 pm »

Mine has gone in:
I hereby officially submit my objection to the housing development Planning Ref: 12/01887/HYB on the following basis:
1.Featherstone already has huge traffic problems and we have been refused a bypass. This will increase the problem and put the lives of children especially at risk.
2.The infrastructure of Featherstone is already stretched to the limit. Who is going to provide extra schools and doctors surgeries for the influx of people when authorities are already making cutbacks in education and the NHS?
3.The housing will not be affordable to the local people and therefore would eventually increase the population of the town by 2000 people. We don't have the room for an increase of this proportion.
4.The sewers were not designed for an increase of usage to this degree. The contractors have not indicated that they will upgrade our already failing sewage system. Future problems will arise because of this.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum