Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:46:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Coal Regeneration Trust

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Coal Regeneration Trust  (Read 990 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: January 27, 2009, 10:25:56 pm »

Perhaps yetion1 ought to check his information sources.  The Coalfields Regeneration Trust did have their official launch of the Family Employment Initiative on Friday 23rd January.  It is not a shop but a free advice and support service for the people of Featherstone who are looking for work.
It’s great that a shop is at least not another take away (2 more arriving) and is a great asset to Featherstone. So it is a Job Centre, advice centre and support service, great. Isn’t that what I said?
Why does the M.P. consider it is his doing? If it is has he spent the cash? Why not spend his funds instead of using our regeneration capital?

Perhaps if yetion1 called in at the project office he could avail himself of the TRUE facts.  Or if he doesn't have the bottle, he could check out the Coalfields Regeneration Trust website.  The fact is, there are no facts in yetion1's original post on this subject.
My bottle! Isn’t that your main concern? Are you inviting me to the office and offering a name I should talk to that will offer any more information gained of CRT in the last 4 years than I all ready know?
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum