Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:51:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PlayDay 2008

Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PlayDay 2008  (Read 1713 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 08:12:13 pm »

The MrX incident
(I cannot say the name and write the facts together. That does not stop anyone else publishing the name without this statement attached).

To set the scene we had an ex-labour town council member stood on the hill (the general) whilst his 1 weakest soldier is sent in to try and cause a fight.
Ken and another man are stood talking when MrX comes towards them on his bike. Mr X then proceeds to make various comments like “you’re a set of lying b*****ds and this day is a political stunt. MrX continues to provoke as he always does for a further 10 minutes. MrX then walks away. 10 yards on he turns around and shouts in front of hundreds of children “what did you call me? A b*****d?” MrX then walks back to Ken and gives swearing abuse. No reply came from Ken. Mr X then walks off again only to again turn round and shout “what did you say? You called me a c**t. Mr X then turns around gets on his bike and rides it at Ken. MrX then starts the classic windmill arms flying punch’s at Ken. Ken was cut on the leg, arm and neck. Ken then grabbed Mrx by the collar pulled MrX forward and raised his arm with a fist. Ken paused and then lowered his arm and went to sit in his van and wipe the blood from his cuts whilst MrX walks away shouting abuse.
I respect the 72 year Ken more than ever. He could have knocked out MrX with one blow but chose that the children deserved a better display of adults.

To the general on the hill, do your own dirty work.
To Mr X I am watching. So far I see you claiming benefit and yet being paid for delivering news papers and labour leaflets. Yes I have grassed you up and will continue with a passion.

A final note to Mr X is that the police are involved and I hope they throw the book at you. The labour party has reached the bottom line by frightening children. I hope the repercussions are done the same to you.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum