Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:04:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Labour Party Rose

Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Labour Party Rose  (Read 1802 times)
Popeye

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 12:45:49 pm »

I think I will report him for fly tipping all his labour rubish through our letterboxes.  Angry Angry

He was at the last Selrag meeting (didn't see him at the previous ones though) but he did score 10 out of 10 for stating the bleeding obvious. He could have sat with Brendon and done the Waldorf and Slater act. Grin Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
rapper67

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 02:45:51 pm »

What a load of rubbish Dick here are some facts, if you get elected you will after support the descion to c.p.o the residents of girnhill lane and also properbly the residents of verner street and lister close , why because your party is doing this and the labour whip mr Ison will make sure you fall in to line.
secondly THREE TIMES WE HAVE BEEN OFFERD A LIKE FOR LIKE DEAL BY DEVELOPERS AND THREE TIMES THE LABOUR CONTROLLED WMDC HAVE SCUPPERD THE DEAL. SO HOW CAN YOU DARE TO SUGGEST THAT YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFRENCE WHEN YOU COULD NOT GO AGAINST PARTY POLICY. DICK IT IS YOUR PARTY THAT IS DOING THIS TO THE RESIDENTS I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD STOOP SO LOW AS TO SUGGEST
THAT IF ELECTED YOU WOULD GET THE RESIDENTS A FAIR DEAL WHEN QUITE CLEARLY YOUR PARTY WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO SO. MY FINAL POINT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS WHILE KAY AND THE OTHER INDEPENDENTS HAVE  BEEN WORKING THEIR SOCKS OFF, THE ANSWER TO THAT IS NOW WHERE YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A MEETING , SHOWN ANY SUPPORT  AND EVEN WHEN YOU WHERE A TOWN COUNCILOR NEVER RAISED THE ISSUE IN THE TOWN COUNCIL . IF YOU COULDNT BE ARE VOICE IN THE TOWN COUNCIL HOW THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE YOU WILL SPEAK FOR US AS A DISTRICT COUNCILOR. ONE THINGS FOR CERTAIN KAY BINNERSLEY DOES!!!. RE-ELECTED KAY THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO "RELIEVE OUR MISERY"
karen

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 08:27:02 pm »

well rapper they havent sent any on huntwick unless they just missed mine but then again i only use it to make my dustbin look good
Featherstonian
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2008, 09:35:10 pm »

If anyone knows of anybody needing some transport to the polling station, my car is available Grin

I can also arrange transport for anybody who requires a lift, just shout and let me know.
rapper67

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 04:56:46 pm »

I finaly got to speak to our labour candidate today and as a special bonus our labour MP JOHN TRICKET. As promised in a previous post i asked  Dick Taylor how he was was going to " END THE MISERY OF THE GIRNHILL LANE RESIDENTS" I swear on a stack of bibles this was his reply " I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP THE GIRNHILL RESIDENTS " At this point he phoned our MP John Trickett who arrived and started telling me how he had provided £6.5 million for the regeneration of the girnhill estate over the last 6years. When I stated that the money had been spent in other areas rather than on the girnhill lane estate he started getting angry. A heated discussion then followed when he claimed I was " listening to idiots " (kAY,ROY, PAULINE AND GARATH) and it was at this point MR JOHN TRICKETT SAID " IF I WASNT A MP I WOULD PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH" to which i replied go a head john. IS THIS ANY WAY TO TREAT A POTENTIAL VOTER I ASK MY SELF. SO IT WAS QUITE AN EVENTFUL MORNING REALLY MY MP THREATENS ME WITH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE AND THE LABOUR CANDIDATE ACTUALY TELLS THE TRUTH (" I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP THE RESIDENTS OF GIRNHILL LANE" ) YOU COULDNT MAKE IT UP!!!!!!
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 06:25:44 pm »

well i didnt think tricket would have to stoop that low, but then again i have been there. the last time i talked to him he began making up a story that i was threarening him and he was going to call the police. from what i heard i would report this abuse to the police. at least to get a crime number would be very enbarrising.
as for £6.5 million, you could rebuild the estate for that, who is he kiding.
as for dicks statement "i dont know how i can help" followed by calling the MP in must be an all time classic.

plot and lost springs to mind Cool
Buffy

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 06:49:30 pm »

What about this then it comes to something when an labour leaflet is put through a letter box, and a three year old tears it up striaght away and bins it. Now doesn't that tell you summut about labour and how useless they are in this town. To be honest i was chuffed he did that  Grin
ABBOO

"The King"

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 07:21:55 pm »

Well i was stood with Gareth this morning when we were watching rapper giving it to Tricket and it was funny, But seriously i have told  everybody that i know to vote for Kay because that's who we want in and not Labour.  So come on KAY beat them hands down and stuff the lot of them Grin Grin Grin
Mr T

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 08:12:53 pm »

I finaly got to speak to our labour candidate today and as a special bonus our labour MP JOHN TRICKET. As promised in a previous post i asked  Dick Taylor how he was was going to " END THE MISERY OF THE GIRNHILL LANE RESIDENTS" I swear on a stack of bibles this was his reply " I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP THE GIRNHILL RESIDENTS " At this point he phoned our MP John Trickett who arrived and started telling me how he had provided £6.5 million for the regeneration of the girnhill estate over the last 6years. When I stated that the money had been spent in other areas rather than on the girnhill lane estate he started getting angry. A heated discussion then followed when he claimed I was " listening to idiots " (kAY,ROY, PAULINE AND GARATH) and it was at this point MR JOHN TRICKETT SAID " IF I WASNT A MP I WOULD PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH" to which i replied go a head john. IS THIS ANY WAY TO TREAT A POTENTIAL VOTER I ASK MY SELF. SO IT WAS QUITE AN EVENTFUL MORNING REALLY MY MP THREATENS ME WITH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE AND THE LABOUR CANDIDATE ACTUALY TELLS THE TRUTH (" I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP THE RESIDENTS OF GIRNHILL LANE" ) YOU COULDNT MAKE IT UP!!!!!!

You know what they say rapper67, the truth hurts, looks like you hit a raw nerve today  Grin

"I PITY THE FOOL"
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 06:19:23 pm »

i have had this sent from a friend. i just couldnt resist;

rapper67

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 09:13:32 pm »

That is absolute class Grin Grin Grin

Ruthie

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 09:15:16 pm »

made me chuckle  Grin

Mmmm.... Barbie Wink
Popeye

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2008, 07:27:26 pm »

Shouln't the head be suck up the arse.
conscience

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 06:33:16 pm »

Here's another reason why not to vote Labour  Angry Angry http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/driving/article3842848.ece
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2008, 07:50:57 pm »

there are that many new taxes and services to be cut that they are even spilling out before the election. wait till next week and see them come rolling in. Angry
rapper67

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 10:56:19 pm »

MANY THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WENT OUT AND VOTED TODAY I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE RESULTS AS SOON AS POS  COUNT STARTS TOMORROW 11 AM
conscience

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2008, 02:04:53 pm »

Latest results http://www.ridingsfm.co.uk/default.php?id=1272

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum