Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:08:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Labour Party Rose

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Labour Party Rose  (Read 1803 times)
Featherstonian
Administrator

« on: March 30, 2008, 12:55:09 pm »

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 10:32:34 pm »

There is only one reply to this leaflet,
Tell the truth and see it fall as confetti

The independents were elected 4 years ago because Featherstone could not stand by any more and see the inflicted demise.

. Grid lock roads caused by labour members passing daft planning applications in planning that will create more than grid lock. Margaret Iserwood voted not to oppose a development on the old hip site and to agree with grid locking station lane for the next 50 years. 2 solutions to ease all Featherstone’s traffic problems have been created by independents but they not only get ignored by WMDC but also the M.P.

. More money has been found for Featherstone in the last 4 years than at any time in its history. Labour sat on its ass while the independents worked.

.the list of improvements that have come and are arriving in town due to the independents is long. The biggest disaster is the labour party producing an illegal plan for Featherstone called the “master plan”. They make money from knocking down your homes.

.the so called failure to not attend meetings is a myth. In fact if all the independent councillors were invited to all the meetings then they would get to see the corruption evolving sooner.

? The 2nd regeneration plan for Featherstone has cost £70k. it is as bent as a boomerang. I have the minutes to prove it plus a lot of home owners who were told their homes would not be knocked down. Untruth is an understatement.

A message,
The jubilee steps are council owned. The land to the side is private. Slow council procedure dictates that many warning letters are sent to the owner to tidy up. This procedure like it or not takes years. The facts now are that this time has run out due to persistent complaints. The land will be cleared and fencing put up. Obviously you did not check the facts first.

Traffic?
The traffic congestion in station lane could have been sorted 5 years ago by the M.P.S. involvement. He still will not reply.

Anti-social behaviour
Books don’t catch criminals. When have you seen labour hands on helping catch our plague of scum? My personal score is 23 citizen arrests in 4 years, labour nil. Don’t need to say anymore.

Council tax
Because labour has been scared to death since the independents arrived they have reduced the local council tax to almost nothing. Great for votes until bankruptcy and us then left paying the debts. Unless someone took back control Featherstone was doomed to zero service due to zero income. For the first time since Lord Lister saved the town in 1898 the independents have given a way forward that is more costly at first but results in Featherstone council getting an income to spend on the town that in the long term will reduce tax and increase service. Lord Lister could see this and so could the rest of us. Labour cannot make their mind up nor do the maths. MP Tricket recently went to the commons and told an exaggerated figure of increase. Has he been questioned?

Independents fail to speak
.the housing meeting the independents have been attending are the ones to help not the ones with labour to issue compulsory purchase orders on our friends. Why would they.

. Education is education and governed so. The only problem with this is a labour party member obtaining private documents and not declaring where he got them. I have the relevant documents as so do WMDC, the local government ombudsman and the education department.

. The Girnhill estate, Glad you mentioned that. The best bit for last. Not one member of the labour party has offered any help to the plight the residents face everyday; in fact they created the hell. Not only that they are bullying people out of their homes for a market price based on the building and not the land. A £150k home is being offered a £50 to £70k price to get out. On top of this head members of the labour party are not doing as they tell. Security for the residents, boarding up of homes and roads covered in mud is only addressed when independents threaten legal action. I call you liars that you have any good will for these people. Sue me. My evidence is damming, labours never happened.
rapper67

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 03:23:44 pm »

before we all go and put are crosses in the box on may1st let me tell you about something that is happening in our naighbouring village of fitzwilliam. As you can see by Dick Taylors leaflet the labour party and in perticular John Trickett are really worried about the antisocial behaviour caused by underage drinking and John Trickett has evan produced a booklet. Let me tell you the truth. FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN WORKING AT A PROGECT CALLED FUNDAMENTAL THAT DEALS WITH YOUNG PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMITED ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR ABOUT 100 IN ALL FROM ALL THE SURRONDING AREAS INCLUDING FEATHERSTONE.THE PROGECT HELPS THESE YOUNG PEOPLE TURN THERE LIVES AROUND AND HAS HAD AMAZING RESULTS. BUT GUESS WHAT DUE TO THEIR 29MILLION  SHORT FALL THE LABOUR CONTROLLED WMDC HAVE PULLED THEIR FUNDING AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE PROJECT WILL AFTER CLOSE PUTTING 100 KIDS BACK ON THE STREETS WITH NOTHING TO DO . THE PROJECT APPROACHED  JOHN TRICKETT PERSONALY AND HES TOLD THEM THEIR WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO TO HELP. ( IVE HEARD THIS SOME WHERE BEFORE). SO A MESSAGE TO BOTH DICK TAYLOR  AND JOHN TRICKETT ITS ALL WELL AND GOOD SAYING WHAT LABOUR ARE GOING TO DO ,  YET MORE PROOF THATLABOUR IS MAKING THE SITUATION WORSE .YET ANOTHER FALSE HOOD IN YOUR LEAFLET DICK, YOU  TRICKETT AND THE LABOUR PARTY SHOULD HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME FOR LETTING THESE KIDS DOWN!!!
Featherstonian
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 03:41:12 pm »

That is completely disgraceful. Why can't these people who belong to the same party, work together instead of despising each other. All the problems we face can be solved if people talked to each other and worked together, but they won't. If the three factions of the labour party, local, district and national cant or wont work together what chance do we have. You really couldn't make it up, if a film was made it would be too far fetched to be true.
rapper67

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 11:34:55 pm »

I am really getting sick and tired of are mp JOHN TRICKETT saying he cant help the people he represents, call me nieve but I thought thats why he was elected. He dosent listen to what we want he does what he is told. Come the time of his re election I for one will be reminding him of all the things he as not done and how badly he as let us down. Surely it cant be just me that thinks we need a mp that can help the people he is suppose to represent.
ABBOO

"The King"

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 11:40:21 pm »

You'll have to get one that listens to the people, and not one that does as he or she  likes and aint that the truth Grin Grin Grin
karen

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 08:31:54 pm »

when the votes are due to be counted the people of fev will only vote for the people who they belive in not the ones that go round telling lies
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:56 pm »

hat off to you karren. the best sentence you have observed yet. short honest and to the point.
Mr T

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 06:02:38 pm »

Mmm...14th April and still no sign of any Labour campaigners up on Girnhill Lane...NOT THAT WE WANT THEM UP HERE ANYWAY, but I'm just intrigued to see if they have the bare faced cheek to come up! They probably daren't come up for fears of getting Lynched by all the residents  Grin, either that or by our *balaclava wearing, stick waving mob  Wink

*STUPID REMARK MADE BY CERTAIN COUNCIL MEMBERS IN REFERENCE TO OUR "PEACEFUL" SUPPORTERS OF WHOM 3 WERE WEARING BASEBALL CAPS AND CARRYING WALKING STICKS!

"I PITY THE FOOL"
Popeye

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 10:09:19 pm »

WE all know the truth about their candidate and can publish facts galore, but we members are but a few who read this site and we will make our votes count. My worry is the complacent indie voter who thinks the election is a walk over for our candident and not turn out. Remember Megan lost by 4 votes in a reduced turn out from last May albeit the part postal vote was allowed to stand during postal strike, contencious is an understatement. Its up to everyone of us that yearns a victory bad enough to get the message out there on the streets and push our supporters to the pollig booths. Rest assured labour will.

Aint there a spell check on this thing.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 04:59:54 pm »

looks like the mud is slinging high up. i have just got a copy of this. makes interesting reading,

WAKEFIELD MDC
ELECTION OFFICE
COUNTY HALL
WAKEFIELD

FURTHER (ONGOING) COMPLAINT

Dear Wakefield MDC election officer,

Today I was given an assurance by James Pack of the Electoral Commission that Mrs Pepperell would now desist from engineering and orchestrating the 2008 Wakefield elections.

Following his advice I have telephoned various council department to ascertain information about Thornes Park, Waterfront and Impending needless flooding in wards 17 & 20. To allow me to answer prospective voters questions. Sadly every dept has restated, they are ordered by Jackie Pepperell not to answer my questions.

What is clearly evident is that John Foster was unable to deliver his personal promise to me as chief executive, sealed with his handshake:
"I promise your community Greater Transparency & Accountibility and a level playing field of community engagement".
No wonder he left this failing council.

Please stop the election in ward 20 until Mrs Pepperell unlawful manipulation is investigated, perhaps you need to call in the Wakefield Police ?
rapper67

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 11:14:04 am »

WE all know the truth about their candidate and can publish facts galore, but we members are but a few who read this site and we will make our votes count. My worry is the complacent indie voter who thinks the election is a walk over for our candident and not turn out. Remember Megan lost by 4 votes in a reduced turn out from last May albeit the part postal vote was allowed to stand during postal strike, contencious is an understatement. Its up to everyone of us that yearns a victory bad enough to get the message out there on the streets and push our supporters to the pollig booths. Rest assured labour will.

Aint there a spell check on this thing.

youve made a very valid point WE MUST GET THE INDEPENDENT VOTERS TO COME OUT AND VOTE THIS IS VITAL . WE NEED TO START SPREADING THE WORD AND MAKE SURE THAT IF WE KNOW SOME ONE THAT THAT NEEDS HELP GETTING TO THE POLING BOOTH WE GET THEM THERE . EVERY VOTE WILL COUNT. WE CAN NOT ALLOW THE GOOD WORK THE INDEPENDENTS HAVE DONE TO BE UNDERMINED BY APATHY. EVERY INDEPENDENT SUPPORTER MUST DO THERE DUTY OR WE CAN HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTIONS IN FEATHERSTONES HISTORY MAKE NO MISTAKE, LABOUR WILL THROW EVERYTHING AT THIS ELECTION IN ORDER TO TAKE KAYS SEAT WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!
Forkhandles

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 01:19:26 pm »

If anyone knows of anybody needing some transport to the polling station, my car is available Grin
rapper67

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 02:41:50 pm »

Has anyone seen Dick Taylors new election pamphlet apperantly it states that if elected he will " PUT A END TO THE SUFFERING AND MISERY THAT THE GIRNHILL RESIDENTS ARE EXPERIANCING " you better have some concrete proposals in place in order to make such a statement because me and other residents are going to come calling on you very soon. If any one has recieved a copy please post it on the forum as i live on girnhill and LABOUR DONT DELIVER UP HERE !!!!!!
Mr T

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 02:48:27 pm »

I think you may have posted this comment made by Mr Taylor in the wrong section rapper67, the joke section is under general topics on the forum  Grin. I honestly don't know how Mr Taylor has the cheek to say that! Where has he been the last 5 years+? Talk about shutting the gate when the horses gone! P.S. I must keep an eye out for his new leaflet, I could do with a laugh!

"I PITY THE FOOL"
conscience

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 05:01:27 pm »

Has anyone seen Dick Taylors new election pamphlet apperantly it states that if elected he will " PUT A END TO THE SUFFERING AND MISERY THAT THE GIRNHILL RESIDENTS ARE EXPERIANCING "
He will do as much as Maureen king has done and thats nothing, talks cheap. I would rather pick a rattle snake up than a pen to put a cross by the side of Dicks name, vote independent, good luck Kay  Cheesy
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 06:46:50 pm »

Has anyone seen Dick Taylors new election pamphlet apperantly it states that if elected he will " PUT A END TO THE SUFFERING AND MISERY THAT THE GIRNHILL RESIDENTS ARE EXPERIANCING " you better have some concrete proposals in place in order to make such a statement because me and other residents are going to come calling on you very soon. If any one has recieved a copy please post it on the forum as i live on girnhill and LABOUR DONT DELIVER UP HERE !!!!!!
what a load of balls. interestingly Dick has stated that he will put an end to "misery and suffering". does this mean that labour could have helped from the start but chose not to until labour won a seat? i think so. rotten gits. Sad
Featherstonian
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 08:19:56 pm »

The Leaflet.

comments anyone?
Mr T

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 08:32:41 pm »

YES PLEASE! ALLOW ME TO BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT.......HERE GOES.......*CLEARS THROUT*

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

MY PAPER SHREDDER IS READY AND WAITING  Grin

"I PITY THE FOOL"
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 08:34:08 pm »

how many times can he get away with plain old lies. will some one tell him,

Netto is all ready coming thanks to Roy.

the grid lock roads are because of his mate Trickett

i personally told Dick that the regeneration plan costing 70k was wrong and only says build houses for wmdc profit.

looks like he is all ready scared of the papers, is that why he wishs to keep out of them.

as for rubbish whats he think its going to look like when the jobs start going soon at wmdc to pay their 29 million debt?

it would appear that you and your mate Brendon Power both disagree with the village green application on the stacks. as i read it this means you will give up a rugby pitch and agree to give cpo to the lister close residents.

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum