Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:27:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

FEATHERSTONE MASTER PLAN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FEATHERSTONE MASTER PLAN  (Read 6958 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2009, 05:24:20 pm »

Jon Tricket MP
1A Highfield Road
Hemsworth
Pontefract
West Yorkshire
WF9 4DP

Date: 25/05/2009

Ref: your letter of 19th May 2009

Dear Mr. Tricket

I thank you for your reply and confirming that you have checked with planning and the chairman of Featherstone Rovers. However it would appear that yet again there is inaccuracies with the information you have been given.

I also contacted Cllr Binnersly with my concern. The reply she received from Featherstone rovers Andy Prowt was that the plans were on public view but were a mistake. Planning has yet to comment if they did remove the other applications. As Featherstone Rovers confirm that I was correct in what I viewed on the WMDC website it will be interesting to follow the paper trail at planning. Applications as you will understand do not normally just appear and then disappear. At WMDC so far this year I can prove that they do depending on who you are.

At the time of contacting you it would appear that my concerns were valid. Personally I wish Featherstone Rovers to grow and will be offering help if regeneration process are conducted correctly. My original concern is that the surrounding land does not become a field of mobile phone transmitters next to my home.

After reading your first page I actually thought you were replying correctly as an elected member should. After reading page 2 I see the palaver will continue.
 You comment;
 “just as I would never attempt to guide you on who you should be communicating with and the style you communicate in, I as the member of parliament for the area, will not be advised by you on where, how or whom I communicate”.
Leaves me wondering why you would create such an inept comment?
I will take advice from anyone if that information is beneficial to the wellbeing of Featherstone. Should I not be contacting you after you claim responsibility for overturning planning in a land mark case that in parliament you voted against and actually created? It would suggest you think I should contact someone else, why?
As you will not take advice for the good of Featherstone’s people but in fact take offence is that not a betrayal? If you had taken my advice you might have found the incorrectness before the local independent Cllr. I thought an M.P. was a normal person acting on behalf of the people and not someone who thinks they are above everyone else. Life is a learning curve that educates me everyday.

Your final comment;
“for the clarity on the word of “behalf” in relation to you and the Ombudsman, the Ombudsman has been left in no doubt what you have actually said as I sent him your e-mail which includes your direct comment,
“I and the Ombudsman would appreciate a reply to the following”.
After contacting the local government Ombudsman with your replies in relations to one of my investigations a check was carried out regarding the actions you have stated. No correspondence can be found from you to them. I would like therefore to request the documents you have sent as they are in relation to my investigation.

I would also ask for a third time for you to answer my original questions.

Regards
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum