Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:21:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

FEATHERSTONE MASTER PLAN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FEATHERSTONE MASTER PLAN  (Read 7014 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 08:43:36 pm »

Terms of Reference

This could get very informative. The title “terms of reference” is an item that many of the community groups come across but I am sure have never put in front of a political legal beagle to gain their true meaning.
In plain English when you begin meetings about a subject as a community group that involves others like WMDC or for example a funding body the meeting rules are handed out at the first meeting. This does not all ways happen as many people do not have a clue they should have them. When the rule sheet is given out one of the items is called “terms of reference”. What this legal point states are the powers of the group and what will be listened to from them.
I hope that this topic may be picked up on by certain members who know how to look so their views of what this all means can be written before I give my opinion.
1st suggestion would be to look at the Featherstone Masterplan steering group’s minutes for 9th November 2006 and look at document 3.9.
2nd suggestion would be to look at ALL the minutes of the Featherstone Masterplan steering group for 13th August 2007.
 Wink Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum