Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:59:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Girnhill Lane Archived News 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girnhill Lane Archived News 2  (Read 7086 times)
Mr T

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 10:07:45 pm »

HOW SILLY OF ME! All these daytime scenes from our wonderful estate, and I haven't shown you our night life! Let's just say things always "HOT UP" at night on Girnhill Lane......Allow me to show you.....1 OF MANY!
(SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT AFTERWARDS)

AFTERWARDS

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

"I PITY THE FOOL"
Mr T

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 11:36:11 am »

I HAVE TO ADD EXTRA INFO HERE COS I CAN'T MODIFY MY POST ANYMORE!....THE 3 VIDEOS BELOW ARE ALL 3 SEPERATE INCIDENTS...THE PICTURE AT THE BOTTOM IS OF THE HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE VIDEO! THAT IS JUST 3 OF MANY HOUSE FIRES ENCOUNTERED ON THE ESTATE! THE BOTTOM VIDEO IS A WHOLE BLOCK OF 4 HOUSES AT ABOUT 1 TO 2 AM!

"I PITY THE FOOL"
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2008, 07:37:38 pm »

an amazing post that left me paused for thought remembering you guys there. keep at it mr T. your work is admerable.
rapper67

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2008, 12:14:36 am »

Did any other residents on girnhill lane Recieve a letter from my good friend ANN PITARD
 Guess what her job title is " SERVICE DIRECTOR FOR HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION"
 I ALWAYS BELIEVED SHE WAS IN CHARGE OF LEGAL SERVICES. (rather strange me thinks) Any way as soon I can get a copy to my good friends im sure they will post it on the forum.
Mr T

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2008, 12:05:26 pm »

ALLOW ME TO SAVE YOU THE HASSLE RAPPER67.......

What makes me laugh is this, every letter they send out, they "always" talk as if everythings going ahead smoothly and seem oblivious to the fact that until they offer us a "LIKE FOR LIKE" deal, we ain't going anywhere! Now they know that, so why do they always go on as if that's not the case?

"I PITY THE FOOL"
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2008, 07:31:48 pm »

A version of Reply letter

You have stated a public meting last month. Was this the same one that was for residents only and guarded by 2 WMDC neighbourhood patrollers?
In previous correspondence you have stated that the tender bid would be won by early April. This should now be decided. The new date stated of start of negotiation from July is un-reasonable and against the remaining tenants human rights.  Any chosen developer should be brought forward to the residents to state what deal they are looking at. At least 2 developers had a like for like deal on offer. If this is now the case then the shear mental torture the residents have endured could be stopped by knowing the future plans as soon as possible. I must also remind you that WMDC almost shuts down in August due to holidays; this would take us until September before the process could begin. This is un-reasonable knowing the facts.

The middle section of policing I am sure others hear can fill in.

As you have mentioned the relocation package I would like to ask a question. Is it legal or against my civil rights for some one such as Bob to state that if we do not take the package we will be C P O D ( COMPULSARY PURCHASED)?
rapper67

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2008, 05:35:35 pm »

No mr T it is illegal and are barrister is taking this up with Wdmc as well as a lot of other things that Bob hall as being telling people, that we now have on tape.
Mr T

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2008, 03:41:28 pm »

Apparantly, the 2 blokes who (supposedly) have something to do with wildlife (birds, bats etc) who were round here the other day, have been around again today taking photo's of the house next door to Jacks (also burnt out) from "INSIDE" the fence (everyone must think the fence is there to make it look pretty or summat and not to KEEP PEOPLE OUT) and on one of the houses apparantly (next door to a resident) they tried pulling one of the shutters off! It's unbelievable!

"I PITY THE FOOL"
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2008, 08:54:11 pm »

front door shutter on no 9 ash croft (next to Jacks) was bent up saturday. it was still off this morning. just mentioning it to see how long this 1 item takes to solve. Wink
Mr T

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2008, 01:45:21 pm »

Apparantly, there isn't any birds nesting in the empty houses now and to prevent them nesting there in the future, someone has been round today and filled in all the ventilation holes with foam! I don't know if the council have sent them or what but they clearly don't take safety very serious!

TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING....

SHOULD HE HAVE BEEN INSIDE THE FENCE AT ALL?

"I PITY THE FOOL"
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2008, 04:50:31 pm »

now thats a good post. better still that should be sent in as a complaint about 2 facedness.
Mr T

« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2008, 01:12:59 pm »

Once again the estate has been visited by the wildlife people (6 of them this time to be precise) and it seems to me, there is more concern over the birds then there is the residents! Now I'm no bird hater, in fact there is always fat balls and nuts out for them in our garden, but things are just getting silly! We seem to be getting every Tom, Dick & Harry coming up here opening up the properties and then just nailing them back down again so they can be ripped off again! We've already had the bat people descend upon us a few months ago, now it's the turn of the bird squad, who's it going to be next week? Hedgehog hunters? No one comes out visiting the resident's to see if "THEIR HOMES ARE SAFE". Another thing is this (and you really have to laugh at this) ,in an earlier post, I mentioned how they have already been around and filled in all the ventilation holes with foam, well take a look at the following picture (Picture's are much better than words) and see for yourself what's funny (If not totally stupid)

"I PITY THE FOOL"
Featherstonian
Administrator

« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 04:17:35 pm »

You really couldn't make it up, it just gets better and better.
rapper67

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2008, 05:59:50 pm »

THANKS MT T THAT IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS IVE EVER SEEN EXCEPT THAT IT US THAT AFTER PAY THE BLOKES WAGES, NO WONDER THEY ARE 29MILLION IN DEBT.
Mr T

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2008, 08:28:19 pm »

This picture is nothing new, it's just another burnt out house picture I forgot about! Taken over a year ago! The house is long gone now, I just thought I'd add it to the collection!

"I PITY THE FOOL"
Ruthie

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2008, 09:06:21 pm »

I must admit that i don’t get to go round Girnhill much, but tonight i went for a trip round, and to be quite honest its a disgrace that its being left the way it is.

What shocked me most was the fact that in one of the front gardens there were a couple of kids. . . surely that’s not safe, especially as all the bits of building there, seems to be everywhere.

I know this may have been said before, but isn’t peoples safety what should come at the top of the local authorities list of things to do?
Or would that be too easy . . .

Mmmm.... Barbie Wink
Mr T

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2008, 07:00:32 pm »

Sunday 20th April at 7:00pm and disused sheds are set alight "ONCE AGAIN" very close to some remaining residents and smoke engulfs the estate! 2 fire engines attended the scene!

SMOKE ENGULFS GIRNHILL LANE ONCE AGAIN

"I PITY THE FOOL"
Forkhandles

« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2008, 08:10:24 pm »

If sombody formed a vigilante group, who could blame them, but its against the law is'nt it Angry
Mr T

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2008, 05:49:59 pm »

A MESSAGE TO W.M.D.C.

As summer approaches, no doubt you will all, as most people do, be looking forward to the long (hopefully hot & sunny) days, and the chance to be outdoors in the garden, whether it be to catch a few rays of the sun or having family & friends round for a barbecue, relaxing in a chair perhaps with a beer, listening to the birds singing and having a laugh and a joke!

Whilst enjoying all this, spare a thought for the remaining residents of Girnhill Lane, as all we hear is the noise of diggers, and enjoy the following beautiful scenery...

P.S. The bird men wasted their time filling in all the ventilation holes with foam didn't they?

"I PITY THE FOOL"
Mr T

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2008, 06:57:03 pm »

I FIND THIS POST TOUCHING AS IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE THIS AGAIN
4 ARIEL PHOTOGRAPHS OF GIRNHILL LANE IN ALL IT'S GLORY AS AN ESTATE & ALL HOUSES UNTOUCHED!

GIRNHILL LANE'S DISTINCTIVE LETTER "G" SHAPE STANDS OUT IN THIS HIGH ARIEL SHOT

THE SUN SHINES DOWN ON GIRNHILL LANE

"I PITY THE FOOL"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum