Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:29:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Girnhill Lane Archived News 2

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girnhill Lane Archived News 2  (Read 7089 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: April 04, 2008, 08:17:24 pm »

Posted by Mr T

i went up the lane at dinner time today when i was going back home there were some workmen
putting the shuttering back on in hawthorne ave ,
then they went to no 46 went ave ,as i passed jack's old house the fence was still up,
 also propped up at the  front window like yetion says just like a ladder

The photo of the unsecure house was taken in the afternoon so it's obvious it's been left! A council worker was there the other day so they must know about it, but done sod all about it...AGAIN!!!

Reply by Yetion1

you lot are doing a great job. please dont stop. the history you are all adding is daming never mind heart thumping.
i have tried to get JANET today, no joy. thats been an offical 5 working days. my second letter will arrive with them on monday. i will be copying it to every person of inportance on the planet, especially the police as my new tack, knowingly endangering the lives of public/ pedestrians by explosion.

i was great full that a member of the public called me this morning who had seen a blue pick up and 5 males outside Jacks. i called the police who apparently got there in 5 minutes? i dont know if they got them. the police sounded interested more than normal as i repoted "looting". this is seen as more serious than many petty crimes.

i have a heart string to tell, and its sick.
the latest bully boy tactic by WMDC is to start disconnecting mains services gas, water and electric to some empty propertys that still have a resident next door. what they forgot to tell was that this means both homes are cut off leaving the resident in dry, cold, darkness. sue me for saying the person responsable wonts just 1 punch between the eyes. you would think the problem would be solved by the caring WMDC people who stated they were looking after the remaining residents. the facts are up to 5 days people have been left and then in shear desperation have had to contact contractors and pay out of their own pocket to be re-connected. i am still shocked at what i have heard Angry

heads must roll, the evidence is becoming daming Shocked
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum