Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:09:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Girnhill Lane Archived News 2

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girnhill Lane Archived News 2  (Read 7076 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: March 31, 2008, 05:33:19 pm »

Posted by Mr T

Here is a few of the many Newspaper clippings and letters from the council that I have!

LETTER FROM THE COUNCIL WHEN IT WAS ALL STARTING (NOTE THE DATE)

P + C EXPRESS ARTICLE FROM SEPTEMBER 4TH 2003...YES YOU READ CORRECTLY "2003" TALKING ABOUT A SHINY NEW ESTATE IN 2 YEARS TIME! MMM...THAT MAKES IT 2005! WE ARE NOW IN 2008 AND STILL LIVING IN SQUALOR!

A LETTER FROM THE COUNCIL TALKING ABOUT THE DEVELOPER "TAYLOR-WOODROW" WHO OFFERED US A LIKE FOR LIKE DEAL, BUT AS YOU SEE FROM THIS LETTER, THE COUNCIL ARE TRYING TO PUT US OFF! THE DEAL NEVER HAPPENED! (TAKE NOTE - THE THREAT OF CPO AT THE END)

Reply by Yetion1

thats good info Mr T. the dates are interesting. the letters also by my eyes dig a hole for WMDC.

the laws on best tender bid plus what was said to you all regards 7 builders applying for the tender last Monday is great. you were all told that the best package would come from the builder who could give the best deal. 2 offered a like for like deal and one of the two was taylor woodrow. the council must have forgot they were talking to them.

my favourate bit is "as home owners it is for you to decide". now that is the truth. as for CPO when they have it they can threaten it, but not until.

my update for today comes from the letters sent yesterday,
1.Dear Mr Gates

Thank you for your email below and copies of the letters to Highways and Engineering and Housing and Public Protection.

I have asked the relevant officers to provide me with copies of their responses to you and to keep me updated on the situation.

Regards

Peter Box
Councillor Peter Box
Leader of the Council
i take the name change as a pee take. come on Mr Box thats silly.

2.I acknowledge receipt of your e-mail regarding the above.  I have contacted the appropriate officers of the Council and asked that action be taken as a matter of urgency.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Regards
Denise

well they have 28 days to pull their socks up. after that its complaint time to central goverment. Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum