Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:36:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Parking in Station Lane

Poll
Question: How many Traffic and Parking regulations are being broken in this photo?
None because it's Featherstone - 8 (38.1%)
4 - 2 (9.5%)
6 - 2 (9.5%)
8 - 2 (9.5%)
10 - 7 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parking in Station Lane  (Read 1189 times)
Featherstonian
Administrator

« on: March 28, 2008, 10:01:48 am »

Taken on monday on Station Lane

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Featherstonian
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 07:27:32 pm »

Just been down Station Lane, and more cars were parked illegally than legally. Getting in and out of Wilson Street was practically impossible, and incredibly dangerous.
Is somebody going to have to die before people start thinking about their actions, and start parking responsibly.
Popeye

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 12:41:16 pm »

I was sat in my car in a queue at the bottom of the lane waiting to turn right. An old guy drove up the other way and parked half on the pavement outside the opticians. A wagon following him struggled to pass and held up the traffic. The old guy was out of his car by now and I shouted over to him that he was causing an obstruction. He shouted back that he was picking up some glasses and told me to '' mind my own f**king business''.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 09:13:48 pm »

Many of you will remember the lovely Christmas gift given to the residents of Featherstone on Christmas Eve from our local police……. PARKING TICKETS.

The following is not revenge but an illustration that the police illegally park worse than the public and for longer. The police parking methods in there fullness of pavement coverage, direct pedestrians on to the highway.

primax

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 05:44:30 pm »

Taken on monday on Station Lane

Actually there are more than 10 offences here.There are 3 offences of parking the wrong way on a road so that the rear reflectors are not visible, 2 offences of parking in a designated bus stop, 3 offences of parking on double yellow lines, 4 offences of parking on a public causeway and causing an obstruction to pedestrians. An easy solution is to bulldoze the precinct and use it has a quick parking area seeing as the market is just about defunked.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum