Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:10:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Labour Party Member “Dick Taylor”

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Labour Party Member “Dick Taylor”  (Read 1163 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: May 11, 2010, 10:28:22 pm »

Its was always going to interesting viewing the from here on.
Didn’t have to wait long for the first grin to appear.

Richard Taylor
“Disappointed that the Independent did not have the decency to stay until the result announcement and shake my hand but disappeared as soon as the result was obvious”

A reply from voter
“I'm not saying two wrongs make a right, but didn't you do the same to kay binnersley when she beat you dick, sorry, i just had to say it, sauce for the goose sort of thing.”

A reply from voter
“i hope u keep to your manifesto, fev needs a break mate...if u are a true fev lad do us proud”

Richard Taylor
 “No I did not. I got on the podium with her, Dont know who told you differently, probably all those that still want to divide this Town at whatever cost to us all. My task is Unity I said on my manifesto that I stand for Honesty, Integrity and commitment I can also add Hard work to that . That is what you will get from me. i have been a club ... See Moreentertainer , worked at the Pit and run the Lions too long to let lies, Innuendo and back stabbing get me down I have got the T shirt ( Plenty of holes in the back by now though). THanks for all your good wishes.”

A reply from voter
“This was published by an eye witness at the time, is it a lie?

I have never seen a bigger set of ungracious loser than dick taylor and the labour party
not only did they call for a recount when they had lost by 80 votes after the recount had proved they HAD in fact had lost by 102 VOTES, WHEN THEY WENT ON STAGE HE REFUSED TO SHAKE HER HAND AND STORMED OFF AS SOON AS THE RESULT WAS ANNOUNCED. IM SO GLAD YOU DONT REPRESENT ME!!!!. WELL DONE KAY !!!!!”

Richard Taylor
“Yes i refused to shake her hand. I had every reason to call for a recount as I had lost by less than 100 votes it is the law. Everyone left after the result was announced but the big difference is that I got on the podium to await the announcement. My opposition this time went as soon as the count was finished and before any announcement was made. Before anyone says anything else. Yes it is true I refuse to stand for the mayor in the town council. This is not against the position of the mayor but in protest at the current person who still has the audacity to wear the chain happily this will change after next week.”

What do you read?
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

rapper67

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 11:46:15 pm »

Dick Taylor YOU ARE A LIAR !!!!!!
you havent been in office a week and YOUVE ALREADY BEEN CAUGHT LYING
you forget Dick I was there when you lost last year
I was there when at the begining of the count you were giving out high fives to your supporters
and to Trickett "rubbishing the Indies"
but how your face changed when Kay went in front
and how obnoxious AND ABUSIVE YOU  you became towards Kay AND HER SUPPORTERS when you lost the recount BY MORE THAN YOU DID THE FIRST TIME
IN A CHILD LIKE TANTRUM YOU EVEN HAD ME REMOVED FROM THE COUNTING FLOOR
SO I WENT AND STOOD UP STAIRS WITH A CLEAR VIEW OF THE STAGE
NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT SHAKE KAYS HAND YOU DIDNT EVAN STAND ON THE STAGE YOU LEFT THE BUILDING YOU GUTLESS LIAR.
UNLIKE YOU IVE GOT A GREAT MEMORY AND SO HAVE THE PEOPLE  (PLURAL) I WAS STOOD WITH

WHY DONT YOU CALL ME A LIAR DICK !!!!! IM WAITING
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 09:05:06 pm »

Did Dick say on one of his leaflets that he the supports the Girnhill residents?
rapper67

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 10:25:16 pm »

Well if he did thats 2 lies
I have actualy spoken to Dick about the plight of the Girnhill residents
I asked him " what can you do for the residents of Girnhill lane "
 Dicks  answer  "sorry theres  nothing I can do "
I challange you now Dick
WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR THE RESIDENTS OF GIRNHILL LANE
OVER TO YOU !!!!
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 09:07:34 pm »

shock horror but no surprise

Labour Cllr Peter Box Looks to have Suspended Labour Cllr Richard Taylor for comment about the Prime Minister

https://www.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk/news/politics/councillor-suspended-over-abusive-online-comments-1-9124864
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 09:24:34 pm »

Perhaps the Labour Party needs to take its hat off to labour Cllr Peter Box.
Why?
Today is the last day to register to vote. It appears this action took place just before the end of this deadline.
Does anyone need it explained to them that Labour Cllr Richard Taylor will probably win the election whilst suspended and then carry on as usual when its all sorted out. Roll Eyes
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 08:49:05 pm »

So in Featherstone elections 2018 its a 2 horse race, Labour VS Conservative.
The result will probably see a Labour win although the candidate is not Labour.
Given the situation is it wrong to put up a Labour poster as there is no candidate for Labour. Well probably not at least untill they have been given there badge back by the boss on Friday.
My own opinion is we deserve better from our democratic right to vote. A few words will not change much but the Brewster film springs to mind. VOTE "NONE OF THE ABOVE".
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 06:51:22 pm »

So its election day in the morning. Just noticed today that while driving around other towns the usual posters are all up. Not seen all Fev but not seen any posters. Fev is usually full. Roll Eyes
Who ever wins in Fev Thursday the result will cause a few more headlines. Shocked
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 08:18:03 pm »

No surprise result then? That is unless the win was due to postal votes. So did Fev folk vote labour or independent? Should be another interesting week especially if Labour Cllr Peter Box does not give Cllr Taylors badge back. Roll Eyes
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 07:56:08 pm »

So moving on WMDC now display this link for Cllr Taylor. You will notice that is "Cllr Taylor" and not Labour Party Cllr Taylor or Independent Cllr Taylor.

http://mg.wakefield.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=1528

The description of a Cllr says they should be named so why is this not advertised? The information on the link is also interesting. Didn't the press report Labour Party Cllr Taylor had been removed from a committee as per protocol of suspending a Cllr? The link shows 2?

The question remains who is Cllr Taylor?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum