Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:25:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Objections to Village Green

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Objections to Village Green  (Read 742 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: April 07, 2009, 11:08:07 pm »

what do you think to this?

With a provided fact that goes against our youth activities and is blatently incorrect should this person do the same as Roy and resign?
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

j4elephant

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 09:25:38 am »

I cannot understand this letter, myself and my husband where only talking to him the other day and he as never said anything to us
if this is true yeti I will tell him on Sunday and a few home truths  as we thought he was a friend of ours

JOAN
j4elephant

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 10:02:50 am »

If Mr Tennant uses this site can he tell me why over 10yrs ago the council gave permission to build a BMX track
they developed it, built it, put a gate there to stop cars from getting on to the field.
this BMX track was built for children and is still used by children

JOAN
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 08:58:39 pm »

Thank you J4 for your comments. I agree it would have been nice of Clive to tell you he was not going to help you keep your area as it is.
From your second post I can see your cogs are thinking about this. It would appear that 18 of these letters have been created. Who they are signed by is very interesting as yes J4, they had dealings with the improvements on the stack many years ago including a rugby pitch and a bmx track. So why were the highways concerns not mentioned in their grant applications?
Take a look at what the proposed labour candidate for the 2010 election and his view,

Whistleblower

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 09:43:17 pm »

I cant see why the objectors would prefer social housing rather than a village green  Undecided
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 09:43:25 pm »

This week was the closing date for giving public input in to the LDF (local development framework), in Fev English what has been latched on to by WMDC in a plan of happening things. Not that the public had a say to make change.
Out of interest just one point is the Fev Stacks. We were told they were only building on the front and side, wrong. They ARE going to build on the back. How much should be taken? The rugby pitch looks safe. Perhaps the residents could call upon two areas that did qualify for village green status and at least keep part of the scene we and they have enjoyed.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum