Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:00:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Green Lane Link road

Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Lane Link road  (Read 2036 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2014, 08:25:38 pm »

Green Lane link road looks like it will open on Friday. Don’t forget to fold in your wing mirrors (you will understand when you drive down) and take extra care at the new junction that appears marked out as a cycle path and not vehicular right of way.  Sad
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 08:11:43 pm »

I must apologise as it appears I could be wrong about my concern for loosing wing mirrors on the new narrow road. There is no chance of losing a mirror because there are so many foreign workers now parked on both sides only one lane of traffic can get through. This appears to have grown over night to an extent residents cannot park outside their homes.
Also not helping appears to be the new over night / weekend foreign HGV drivers camped out. Residents rightly were a little shocked on Sunday morning as a driver hoohed up a shower to his hot water at the front of the cab and had a shower whilst his co-driver was squat on the new verge seeing to a call of nature. I am sure there will be plenty of poorly addressed second thoughts like the new road sign fitted today in the middle of the foot path right in the middle of the War Memorial Gardens. Photos taken of the wonderful gardens will now have a great big road sign in the middle.
Hey ho it’s only 2nd best Fev  Sad ..................
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum