Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:47:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

LOCAL PRESS RELEASES

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOCAL PRESS RELEASES  (Read 655 times)
Popeye

« on: June 22, 2008, 07:23:45 pm »

Well the Wind Farms issues and the Millenium bridge delay has started to subside so there is now a bit of free tabloid space to fill. Yes guys its Featherstones turn to have a go at each other again and people are queing up to put their names to this garbage,. We have a lady in this weeks P & C letters objecting to a citizans right to legally try and retain lands that were bequeathed to the town and then deciding to load the roads, Girnhill peoples dilema and the War memorial party fund on to the councillors. Just wished she was intelligent enough to name a few or would that be a problem to the ones she didn't name Grin Grin Grin.

There will be answers but use this page for your thoughts and ideas cos a lots going to hit the fan over the next few months.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mr T

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 02:03:16 pm »

P + C FRONT PAGE HEADLINE THURSDAY 26TH JUNE 2008 (THE TEXT IS BELOW)

GIRNHILL LANE?...NEEDS SORTING?...HOW ON EARTH DID YOU COME TO THAT CONCLUSION MR TRICKETT?
WOULD ANYONE ELSE LIKE TO COMMENT?

"I PITY THE FOOL"
Buffy

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 04:28:20 pm »

Tell me what have they done for this town other than knock everything down and not re build.What is it with Mr Trickett, and as for showing people the area, i doubt very much he has even stepped near Girnhill lane since this all began. Why not tell the truth Mr Trickett thats what the people of Featherstone want to hear.
ABBOO

"The King"

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 09:55:31 pm »

To true buffy lets kick the lot out for being what they are and then get a better deal for all the residents that's left on the Girnhill lane estate Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
karen

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 04:33:58 pm »

where does he get off wanting to work with the groups he never been botherd  with any of us so lets hear it i l tell you what we will see i will ring your office and make a meeting and see if you come to one of my meetings il  be intouch
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 09:30:45 pm »

Refurbishment of station lane?
Girnhill lane sorted?
New jobs for Fev folk?

karen

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 09:11:25 am »

people in glass houses shouldent throw stones
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 08:20:49 pm »

reply to Trickets quote in p+c

Can anyone make up a statement and be believed? You cannot help reading this year various quotes from John Tricket M.P. The quotes are usually on the back of others who he has not even met. Most of the time these are our councilors in the M.P. S own ward who the M.P. has not spoken to in the 5 years they have been here.
The M.P. S best quote has to be his recent front page. “Girnhill needs to be Sorted”, yes he voted to destroy it, “fact”.
You can tell the M.P. is up for election soon. The key words are supermarket and regeneration. I am a member of the regeneration committee that has not met for 10 months, yet the M.P. quotes from meetings. The next meeting we were waiting for was to correct the mistakes made by WMDC on our final regeneration document? Let me guess the bits that were disagreed by the public will happen first. Looks like some more homes coming down organized in secret meetings. Democracy? Here we fight.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum