Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:14:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ten bob millionaire housing developments

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten bob millionaire housing developments  (Read 1243 times)
primax

« on: August 21, 2012, 05:37:06 pm »

Dear Bond,
              I do wish you would stop mentioning your past as if it's the 'bond show'. I'm not really interested in your boring stories of soiled underpants and mouldy cream crackers.
there are good and bad 'working class' people, good andf bad 'middle class' people. To judge people and their values on the basis of their social background is at best a kind of crude inverted snobbery, or complete ignorance of the world around them.
I don't care whether they are working class, middle class or upper class, they are nailed up in an housing estate segregated from the rest of us with six feet fences. They don't mix with us, they don't mix with each other, most of them are from out of town and have no interest in the town they live - just the fact it was cheaper than living in Birmingham or London. Its a sort of concentration camp for people that don't understand whats happening to them. They couldn't resist you see Bond, someone offered them a cheaper alternative to their city dwelling.
so you don't watch tv? What do you do instead?
TV has been a major part in peoples lives for going on 60 years.
No I don't watch TV Bond, unless it's a good documentory, maybe a footy match or a film. The rest of the crap on there like the news, Coronation street etc is for sheeple.
What do I do with my time? Well, I have several hobbies which I enjoy and I generally spend the rest of my time trying to work out how s h i t ticks.
I don't care that you have a similar looking object to an iphone, i'm only interested if it can make toast.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum