Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:41:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

zaras foundation

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: zaras foundation  (Read 1241 times)
toohot48

« on: January 08, 2012, 06:37:59 pm »

I have just heard about this ...Think it a great way forward for featherstone we need to bring it back again ...Think we should all help this lady in all she is trying to do .if you read this please get in touch with me as i would love to help you in any way i can xxxx
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Forkhandles

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 07:46:53 pm »

What is zaras foundation?
toohot48

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 10:37:58 pm »

Zaras Foundation is a charity startd by a 8 year old girl from featherstone called Zara McGuinness,Zara was inspired to donate money to a cause brought to light by real radio, A lady named Gloria Stewart appealed for donations for those who would be home alone on christamas day. Zara decicided to donate £10 from her own birthday money to help the cause, now Zara has decided she would like to help other local kids in need ......

much more will follow after i attend a meeting tomorrow night .....
Forkhandles

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 12:41:19 pm »

That's a heartwarming story....and very admirable of the girl,please keep us updated too 48 Grin
toohot48

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 09:19:08 pm »

ZARAS FOUNDATION

NEWS UPDATED

zaras foundation is now up and running thanks for all the help and support you have all given to this new and wonderful charity , we aim to help out all people in all walks of life young,old look forward to meeting more people who wish to join our group please get in touch if you have any skill you wish to offer or just a few spare hours a week to help just get in touch with myself jean on 07904779490 or colin on 07561211092 ...we still need your unwanted clothes and shoes ,toys in fact anything you think a family in need could use .we need the people to support the people so dont be shy and get in touch with myself or colin by phone or email me at jeandev@hotmail.co.uk together we can make this work xxxx
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 10:31:55 pm »

From the skate board park created by market stalls that encourage anti-social behavior it was just a matter of time before things got back to the 1980s in the precinct.
Last night between midnight and 6am the full front shop window of Zara’s Foundation was smashed out so that thieves could steel items donated for a raffle.
Kim685

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 05:10:10 pm »

Is there no depths some scumbags will sink to and what's betting no cctv camera's picked it up  Angry

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum