Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:01:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Chemicals sprayed on Yorkshire people today

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chemicals sprayed on Yorkshire people today  (Read 1560 times)
primax

« on: September 17, 2011, 02:50:18 pm »

I don't know if anyone has heard of chemtrails before and at first I didn't believe it was happening. But over the past few weeks i have realised that this is actually happening on a world wide scale. Just Google 'chemtrails' to read about it. Last friday the sky was clear over yorkshire then four planes came over and sprayed the entire area blocking out the sun and creating strange rainbows when there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
It happened again tonight at approx 5pm but this time I had my camera and captured the whole event.
This first picture was taken at about 4.45pm, two planes had passed overhead from east to west side by side then a further two from north to south.

When the chemical trails disperse they block the sky and create rainbows:-

This is how they spray:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzc60zl70Gk&feature=related
5.15 and now the first chemtrail is about 4-5 miles wide. You can see where it ends marked by a blue line. This is where they either stopped spraying or ran out of chemical. Another spray plane is now heading east to west. THESE ARE NOT CONTRAILS IT HAS BEEN 100% PROVEN.

The chemicals discovered so far are Aluminium and Boron aswell as other stuff. Scientists have found 58,000 parts per million on top of Snowdon when safe levels indicate levels of 1000 parts per million.
6PM and the chemicals have dispersed and cover the entire sky blocking out the sun.

US citizens have now started lobbying congress to get this spraying stopped and exposed, MP's in the UK are trying to do the same as we speak.
Other links UK government admits spraying in Guardian:-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience
We are being poisoned.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

seneca bond

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 09:46:04 am »

http://contrailscience.com/chemtrail-myths/

hope this helps

next conspiracy please.
primax

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 05:26:17 pm »

So, US senators are lobbying congress because it's a myth?HuhHuhHuh?
You know some stuff you do.
Put your brain into gear before you open your mouth.
seneca bond

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 08:17:54 am »

instead of making childishabusive  personal remarks, why not discuss the actual topic?
seneca bond

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 11:22:53 am »

ok seeing as you don't have the intellectual wherewithal think about this

spraying the entire nation or large area of it with chemicals is indiscriminate: likely to harm those authorising the spraying as much as their victims. Unless they are in the know and have all taken shelter or all donned chemical biological nuclear warfare suits.

any vapour present in the atmosphere will create a rainbow. It isn't the 'vapour' but tyhe suns rays refracting the droplets
If an aircraft like the 747 were to spray chemicals as seen in the video, it isn't going a very clever way about it. It's called jettisoning fuel.

primax

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 04:16:18 pm »

instead of making childishabusive  personal remarks, why not discuss the actual topic?
Stop posting conspiracy links instead of doing your own research.
seneca bond

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 05:47:57 pm »

Stop posting conspiracy links instead of doing your own research.
no I wont. Iit isn't for you to decide who posts what.

Anyway isn't that what you are doing?

I gave my own reasons why this story is tin foil helmet stuff-see previous post.
primax

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 08:17:11 pm »

OK, lets discuss this further, can I ask you a question? I would like an answer too. Look at this picture, I have circled a plane in red in the far distance. Why hasn't it got a contrail like the other planes? Also, the big fat trail on the left, it comes to an end where I have marked in blue and red. How can a contrail come to a sudden end? Did the plane turn its engines off or disappear?
ridings.info

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 11:06:38 am »

Have a read of the information found at this link primax

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/fgz/science/contrail.php?wfo=fgz

It should help clear up some things for you. Whilst I disagree with this conspiracy theory choosing instead to believe in the laws of physics it is openly documented that the British government did experiment with chemical spraying of the population to the east of England between 1953 and 1964 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/east/series10/week9_spraying_war_extra.shtml 
seneca bond

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 12:20:52 pm »

correct
seneca bond

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 12:27:39 pm »

OK, lets discuss this further, can I ask you a question? I would like an answer too. Look at this picture, I have circled a plane in red in the far distance. Why hasn't it got a contrail like the other planes? Also, the big fat trail on the left, it comes to an end where I have marked in blue and red. How can a contrail come to a sudden end? Did the plane turn its engines off or disappear?

contrails and threir distant relatives vortex plumes have to have the right conditions. Atmospheric pressure, temperature and so on-for insdtance the ammount of moisture in the atmosphere and so on. It's perfectly feasible and quite common for them to stop and start-a minor alteration to altitude, or entry into a band of different atmospheric atmospheric pressure, even a change to the settings on an aircraft's engines.

High altitudes equal high winds, it's normal qand very common for con trails to disperse this way.

primax

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 04:28:34 pm »

Can you explain why none of the paths the planes took are registered flightpaths in the UK?
seneca bond

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 08:02:17 pm »

of course not

not all aircraft have to use registered flightpaths

how do you know they weren't
primax

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2011, 05:52:32 pm »

of course not

First of all, the plane in the far distance does indeed have a contrail but it disperses faster than the other ones. Why is that?
Secondly, indeed not all flights have a registered flightpath. The military planes have no registered flightpath. So if I could prove to you that only the unregistered flights have chemical trails would you admit that you were wrong?
primax

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2011, 05:56:21 pm »

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention, I see you are fluent in two languages just like the military. English and bolox. Way to go.
seneca bond

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 02:52:16 pm »

of course not

First of all, the plane in the far distance does indeed have a contrail but it disperses faster than the other ones. Why is that?
Secondly, indeed not all flights have a registered flightpath. The military planes have no registered flightpath. So if I could prove to you that only the unregistered flights have chemical trails would you admit that you were wrong?
for several reasons which have already been given.

If what you say is true, why is it being done? Since the indiscriminate nature of the 'spraying' would mean that those responsible would also be 'sprayed'.
seneca bond

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 02:53:31 pm »

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention, I see you are fluent in two languages just like the military. English and bolox. Way to go.
I've reported this post.
Whistleblower

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 06:26:34 pm »

I've reported this post.
Why doesn’t that surprise me, Roll Eyes Grin I think he was been very kind to you, I thought you were only fluent in one language  Lips sealed
Forkhandles

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 08:04:22 pm »

What chemical is being sprayed and why  Huh
seneca bond

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 10:32:50 pm »

I've reported this post.
Why doesn’t that surprise me, Roll Eyes Grin I think he was been very kind to you, I thought you were only fluent in one language  Lips sealed
keep working on the adult literacy and you might beccome fluent in one as well
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum