Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:59:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Supermarket

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket  (Read 18740 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2009, 09:46:25 pm »

The person who started this topic asked;
supermarket yes that would be good have you any ideas of whitch one it will be

The same person then became some one else and said;
at the end of the day we was told we would be getting a supermarket and still nothing we was told the kwick save was to be knocked down and 2 more to go up and yet nothing people are getting very upset with this so all i can say is people should stop saying we are getting one untill evrything had gone in and been passed

Still no one has commented on how to get away with a plan that will not pass and cause more problems. Surely some ideas for discusion. If some people wish to get upset because they cannot have their own way, fine. Its a free country (almost).
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
fev angel

« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2009, 07:42:02 am »

The person who started this topic asked;
supermarket yes that would be good have you any ideas of whitch one it will be

The same person then became some one else and said;
at the end of the day we was told we would be getting a supermarket and still nothing we was told the kwick save was to be knocked down and 2 more to go up and yet nothing people are getting very upset with this so all i can say is people should stop saying we are getting one untill evrything had gone in and been passed
why do you keep putting stuff that karen said all we ever see on this forum is you saying we are getting this and that but it never happens.stop putting things on till evrything has gone in and past know hard feelings

Still no one has commented on how to get away with a plan that will not pass and cause more problems. Surely some ideas for discusion. If some people wish to get upset because they cannot have their own way, fine. Its a free country (almost).

yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2009, 09:54:39 pm »

fev angel (karen) (shall we continue?)
"why do you keep putting stuff that karen said all we ever see on this forum is you saying we are getting this and that but it never happens.stop putting things on till evrything has gone in and past know hard feelings".
Do you have information that says it is not happening? .....thought not!
fev angel

« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2009, 07:00:14 am »

do you have anything to say it is happening NO
fev angel

« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2009, 07:44:06 pm »

today we went to the old kwick save site and met the pont n cas look out for it
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2009, 10:04:54 pm »

today we went to the old kwick save site and met the pont n cas look out for it
And obviously you got all the facts and passed them to the Labour news paper "the P+C Express. Your right it should be a belting read Shocked Grin
fev angel

« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2009, 10:10:08 pm »

oh whats up dident you think of it first hrmmm yes it will be a good read it says we were told we was going to get it last year and where is it nothing why because you were involved in it and we need some way for the oap to get to a supermarket can someone els wasent this going to happen befor whoops dident you start moaning over that how can we put money in to fev when we havent got any where to shop like i said befor get a grip
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2009, 10:19:24 pm »

oh whats up dident you think of it first hrmmm yes it will be a good read it says we were told we was going to get it last year and where is it nothing why because you were involved in it and we need some way for the oap to get to a supermarket can someone els wasent this going to happen befor whoops dident you start moaning over that how can we put money in to fev when we havent got any where to shop like i said befor get a grip

So you are a hypercrit! You state I personally should not mention what is happening yet you complain nothing is happening. Double standard? You can call black white until the cows come home. As I stated you did check the plans for the area first didn’t you and actually read what has been written? Obviously not! The P+C will print anything for the labour party. The re-submitted plan that WMDC all ready know about will be egg on your face and no one else’s.  Grin
fev angel

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2009, 10:25:51 pm »

you silly man why do you keep spouting labour at me i voted indi last time and this time iam going to vote for you
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2009, 10:35:23 pm »

you silly man why do you keep spouting labour at me i voted indi last time and this time iam going to vote for you

Silly me? And you are voting for me?

ehh?

Why are your comments not of posative talk? A war of words is fine, but i am sure the readers would like to know what you know more about to go to press. Grin

fev angel

« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2009, 10:37:29 pm »

iam sure the people of featherstone will read it for them selfs and still read this laughing at you  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2009, 10:41:54 pm »

The actual plans would be better than hot air karen. Obviously you asked for a copy? Shocked Wink Grin
fev angel

« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2009, 07:06:16 am »

you keep saying karen whoooops have you  got something for karen becuse you dont seem to get her out of your head karen was sat behind you in a meeting and you had the chance to say things to her but you
Tigger

« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2009, 11:37:38 am »

can we not just stick to the subject?Huh
Does anyone actually know when the plans for the Lidl will be re-issued, if at all?Huh
Also what is actually going to be happening on the Kwik Save site???
fev angel

« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2009, 02:49:49 pm »

yes you so right and i dont think anyones knows to be truthfull
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2009, 11:23:50 pm »

Well according to Karen my posts are incorrect? Still no documents to disprove the ones available to all and posted.
We all wont a super market, I will say it again it takes time especially in a recession. Lots of work has been going on behind the scenes that will reveal itself at the end, it’s not a glory trip, its work.
I will try and make it clear,

Mode Tex site
1. Lidle put a plan in that was maximum profit to them and the land owner and stuffs the public and roads. The plan was rejected. Lidle went through the motions of consulting the public but did not listen to a word. The promotion cost a lot less than further money they would need to spend.
2. Do Lidle actually have another site in mind that makes there actions a double cost saving twist? Don’t forget we are talking about a lot of money here.
2. Netto put a plan forward that made them less by virtue of giving away land and a lesser offer to the land owner. The plan addressed the concerns  raised,

A. road access.
B. the sighting of the building.
C. lights in residents windows.
D. view on to the site.

You can moan all you like but until Netto actually put a plan to planning we can do nothing……………. Except put the situation to paper and iron out the creases now. Below is a design created from what is viable and addresses what has been brought forward. This is not an actual plan but something whipped up that meets the requirements of planning. If a poor fool like me can do it I am very sure an architect could have done it much quicker and better.

The Kwicksave site

How I am going to love the egg on face s for the next week. Karen you talk crap.
You said to me,
“Don’t talk about what you don’t know as I upset people” yet personally you advertise your 2 documented view. Just join in?
As for the Pontefract and Castleford express, that will be the news paper that recently stated that it will not allow replies by Featherstone people towards Labour party pres releases.

Back to the real world, the developers for the Kwiksave site are and will be a god send to Featherstone. The only glory to be had is to thank Cllr Roy Bickerton for bringing them here and working with them.
The developers are just that. They are not a supermarket but landlords with 1 tenant out of 2 ready to move in. It’s called running a business Karen and the Labour party.
Unlike Lidle the developers did not make a fuss but came to Featherstone and asked questions before going the full hog and investing in our town. The developers did put a plan forward but realized after the Lidle failure they had more work to do to pass planning. Again this takes time like it or not. Again Thanks to Cllr Roy Bickerton solutions have been found and the Kwiksave site will see a better plan put forward very soon that when you compare the 2 is better all round.
fev angel

« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2009, 07:01:07 am »

you are still go on you silly man the point is you have been going on for months that we are going to get one you have told us all that it would be all diffrent stores then we dont get anything isent this the truth you that you dont know anything whats going on with a supermarket what or who do you listen to can i ask is it leave it with me man
j4elephant

« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2009, 10:52:34 am »

you are still go on you silly man the point is you have been going on for months that we are going to get one you have told us all that it would be all diffrent stores then we dont get anything isent this the truth you that you dont know anything whats going on with a supermarket what or who do you listen to can i ask is it leave it with me man
you keep calling yetion a silly man but you are no better you only want to get your name in the paper.
yetion's will help any one who asks for help you are only interested in verner, so why dont you stop meddling
in affairs that you no nothing about you are only a housewife.  (with no ideas or you would be in a better job)

JOAN
fev angel

« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2009, 11:00:17 am »

you keep calling yetion a silly man but you are no better you only want to get your name in the paper.
yetion's will help any one who asks for help you are only interested in verner, so why dont you stop meddling
in affairs that you no nothing about you are only a housewife.  (with no ideas or you would be in a better job)
thats not the case at all i work all day in getting things done i dont just work for verner i work for the whole of fev since i started working with this group i started south west group little lane north fev group ackton group and now station lane i have been doing thing in knottingley i have been doing stuff for parks and other areas if it wasent for my yates telling people we was going to get this that and the other then we wwouldent be in this now yes i can get to asda and other places but the oap  carnt so i find my self going and getting them shopping i have now also got some people working in makeing sure that the oap dont go without food and warm drinks all over featherstone my photo in the paper dont bother me
j4elephant

« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2009, 11:10:09 am »

thats not the case at all i work all day in getting things done i dont just work for verner i work for the whole of fev since i started working with this group i started south west group little lane north fev group ackton group and now station lane i have been doing thing in knottingley i have been doing stuff for parks and other areas if it wasent for my yates telling people we was going to get this that and the other then we wwouldent be in this now yes i can get to asda and other places but the oap  carnt so i find my self going and getting them shopping i have now also got some people working in makeing sure that the oap dont go without food and warm drinks all over featherstone my photo in the paper dont bother me

well done to you i think that is brill, but yetion also dose things for the people you dont, and there is not enough room to put everything down
i was talking to him the other day and he got a call on his phone someone was stealing in one stop he dropped everthing and ran out he caught these people and stayed with tham until the police came and arrested them. as you both do things for people why all arguements

JOAN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum