Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:15:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Supermarket

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket  (Read 18268 times)
Whistleblower

« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2009, 08:56:38 pm »

Why has'nt any of the town council objected to the decision, in the paper kay seemed to resign herself to the fact, netto own the building at the entrance, but they can't stop the owners of the land from entering the land, funny how she knew the decision before it was made.

Havn't you worked that one out yet Forkhandles? The Independents are the ones objecting to the supermarket. It may appear to the majority that they are fighting for a supermarket but the reality of the situation is; sadly, they are the ones blocking it. Mr Yates in an attemp to conceal this fact used his friend who lives in Pontefract to lodge a complaint against the supermarket on the grounds of improper access to the site. Whatever reasons these people have for stopping the development of the town is at this point; irrelevant, but what is relevant is the fact that is it these people that are blocking it. The people on this forum need to realise this. I'd read this post and copy it while you can because no doubt the truth will be deleted as per usual. Tick tock, tick tick.
Is this what you think is happening or are you basing it on facts which you can prove ?
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Forkhandles

« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2009, 09:07:08 pm »

Ok then, the reason its turned down is because the entrance is too near the lights and junction, have you seen where morissons is placed in knotingley, its right on the lights and a busy junction, with no trouble at all, and we're talking about a massive supermarket, not a tiddling little lidl, theres something underhand going on here, one of the objectors does'nt even live in feath.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2009, 09:33:13 pm »

Another made up statement without facts Mick! Still waiting for your facts on all the other posts you now avoid.
I assume you didn’t ask before your comment? Guess not as you would have found the resident mentioned and other residents asked for help as their lives were going to be affected. By the facts of it they got help from a fully paid up member of the labour party. Would you like me to ask for the labour party card numbers they have? So if a party is to be mentioned should it not be the labour party? A super market in Featherstone was made political by Tricket don’t forget.
As for deleting posts the fact is the moderator of this forum has deleted 2 posts of yours and one of mine for swearing. I am sure forum users will realize that this was the correct action. Is there something you have said that is non liableness that is missing? Didn’t think so! This forum at least is not like the communist and edited run labour forum.
The way you have the ticks Mick (sorry I meant to say coward, hiding and accusing) your spring must be nearly loose. It must be time for your wind up.

Back to the real world, Forkhandles opinion and comment was worth looking at.
The district council receives weekly paperwork of each weeks planning application hearings which contain all the reports associated with each application. As for Kay knowing about the result before the hearing she could not. What she did say is that it looked likely from the paperwork sent that the application would be refused. The same paperwork is also sent to all political parties.

What we do have here is a situation where we all won’t the same thing, and NOW. WMDC highways are correct in their report that the planned junction would cause problems. Have we all not talked about the problems at the lights that are there now without adding the supermarket or the new Girnhill estate (no offence MrT.)
There are a number of ways the entrance could be made to please all. Why is it the Indy’s fault that the designers did not listen to objections?
A good example is the Kwiksave site. The plans for this have been removed. The reason is that the contractors are listening. A short pause now and alteration with a re-submission of an application benefiting us and them is just sensible. Like it or not these things take time.
fev angel

« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2009, 10:07:50 pm »

its all going to come out in the end
Forkhandles

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2009, 12:50:02 pm »

I'm in the real world mate, and the real world is full of coruption, theres a small faction opperating that does'nt want a supermarket in feath, for reasons best known to themselves Angry
Kim685

« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2009, 04:27:38 pm »

I'm in the real world mate, and the real world is full of coruption, theres a small faction opperating that does'nt want a supermarket in feath, for reasons best known to themselves Angry
It's beginning to look that way, but who and why remains to be seen

fev angel

« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2009, 05:45:13 pm »

Another made up statement without facts Mick! Still waiting for your facts on all the other posts you now avoid.
I assume you didn’t ask before your comment? Guess not as you would have found the resident mentioned and other residents asked for help as their lives were going to be affected. By the facts of it they got help from a fully paid up member of the labour party. Would you like me to ask for the labour party card numbers they have? So if a party is to be mentioned should it not be the labour party? A super market in Featherstone was made political by Tricket don’t forget.
As for deleting posts the fact is the moderator of this forum has deleted 2 posts of yours and one of mine for swearing. I am sure forum users will realize that this was the correct action. Is there something you have said that is non liableness that is missing? Didn’t think so! This forum at least is not like the communist and edited run labour forum.
The way you have the ticks Mick (sorry I meant to say coward, hiding and accusing) your spring must be nearly loose. It must be time for your wind up.

The district council receives weekly paperwork of each weeks planning application hearings which contain all the reports associated with each application. As for Kay knowing about the result before the hearing she could not. What she did say is that it looked likely from the paperwork sent that the application would be refused. The same paperwork is also sent to all political parties.

What we do have here is a situation where we all won’t the same thing, and NOW. WMDC highways are correct in their report that the planned junction would cause problems. Have we all not talked about the problems at the lights that are there now without adding the supermarket or the new Girnhill estate (no offence MrT.)
There are a number of ways the entrance could be made to please all. Why is it the Indy’s fault that the designers did not listen to objections?
A good example is the Kwiksave site. The plans for this have been removed. The reason is that the contractors are listening. A short pause now and alteration with a re-submission of an application benefiting us and them is just sensible. Like it or not these things take time.

but where do you get all this from so people can find out the truth for there self
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2009, 06:42:46 pm »

Who says so on what document?
2 super markets won’t the same site and the land owner wants the best price. That’s it. Normal business in a normal world moving forward as they do. By the look of planning for a change they are looking to get a cure to the road problem.

yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2009, 06:50:55 pm »

but where do you get all this from so people can find out the truth for there self

Just ask the people involved.
Forkhandles

« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2009, 07:19:28 pm »

Can someone explain then, why a indie member was trying to bully the owner of the land into selling it to who he wanted to have it, that is the gods honest truth, and i know who i believe, and it's not the indie in question.
fev angel

« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2009, 04:42:48 pm »

who do i ask why would indi do this the people of featherstone will soon start asking why and i think its time it all came out
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2009, 08:57:21 pm »

Can someone explain then, why a indie member was trying to bully the owner of the land into selling it to who he wanted to have it, that is the gods honest truth, and i know who i believe, and it's not the indie in question.
Had to check this one Forkhandles, hell of an allegation. If a district council member commits such a crime then they will have been reported to, and investigated by WMDC. So far I have not talked to anyone who knows of anything.
As I know the land owners I am sure they would not be bullied as they are one of the most business conscience traders in Featherstone.
Gods honest truth does not mean a lot in this situation (sorry God) only posted facts available.
There are many, many ways a super market will work. Correct me if I am wrong but does not the LIDL deal pay more but not provide a planning passable access and the NETTO deal provide a lesser payment and a plan that planning would pass. It does not take much to work out the options from there.
As for polatics I am sure we will be seeing more bricks being thrown and not help.
Forkhandles

« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2009, 09:08:31 pm »

It isn't an allegation, its the truth, as i said in my post, i know who i prefer to believe, you've only to ask the owner of the land, they'll be only too pleased to tell you, as you allways say mate, keep telling the truth, and thats what i'm doing, and the bullying did'nt work, they told him to get on his bike.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2009, 09:16:28 pm »

who do i ask why would indi do this the people of featherstone will soon start asking why and i think its time it all came out
Ask a district council member for information.
Ask a town council member or the new clerk for information.
The planning application details are linked on other posts with full contact details. Many residents contacted planning by phone and made appointments to view the plans. You are able to ask some questions.
You know where the site being discussed is and has a front door.

Who proved Indy did this? You agree with comment to the allegation with out shown facts?
 Did some one forget to mention the work that has been done to contact every supermarket chain since the KWIKSAVE shut by the district council and other local groups?

Its funny you should mention “it should all come out”. There was a similar situation with a local community group recently. The person posting decided to delete their posts and run instead of just answering truthfully with nothing to hide.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2009, 09:20:53 pm »

It isn't an allegation, its the truth, as i said in my post, i know who i prefer to believe, you've only to ask the owner of the land, they'll be only too pleased to tell you, as you allways say mate, keep telling the truth, and thats what i'm doing, and the bullying did'nt work, they told him to get on his bike.

"Gods honest truth does not mean a lot in this situation (sorry God) only posted facts available.
There are many, many ways a super market will work. Correct me if I am wrong but does not the LIDL deal pay more but not provide a planning passable access and the NETTO deal provide a lesser payment and a plan that planning would pass. It does not take much to work out the options from there."

with respest this says it. Wink
Forkhandles

« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2009, 11:19:36 am »

"Gods honest truth does not mean a lot in this situation (sorry God) only posted facts available.
There are many, many ways a super market will work. Correct me if I am wrong but does not the LIDL deal pay more but not provide a planning passable access and the NETTO deal provide a lesser payment and a plan that planning would pass. It does not take much to work out the options from there."
All i'm talking about is the town councilor issuing threats to the landowner, and your going on about planning and such like, your avading the issue completely.

yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2009, 06:33:51 pm »

All i'm talking about is the town councilor issuing threats to the landowner, and your going on about planning and such like, your avading the issue completely.

Your not reading in to it Forkhandles. How can I be avoiding the issue by quoting the process and the possible results? No one can have just any plan passed because it’s a better deal. If the plan had passed from Lidle would it have created an increase to the problems at the junction?
Back to your accusation, so far you have told us a version without facts you believe. What was the reply from the people you accuse when you checked up?
I have talked to one of your possible accused today who has no problem handing over the facts. Could you post them for us when you have them.
Forkhandles

« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2009, 08:20:13 pm »

My facts are the word of an honest person, against a dishonest person, the reason i don't ask the accused is, he would'nt know the truth if it smacked him in the face, thats the end of this as far as i'm concerned.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2009, 08:41:45 pm »

Your facts so far do not exist or you have not posted them. The word of an honest person vouched for by you after a full conversation, fine, for one side of the argument. How can you vouch a decision upon some one without asking their side for the other side of the argument?
This is only the beginning as an allegation has been made that slanders an un- named person/s that we all should view the reply. I assume that you will be making no contact with the person you accuse to verify your statement for us all?
Still no comment on how to enter the junction and the costs involved.
fev angel

« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2009, 11:58:32 am »

at the end of the day we was told we would be getting a supermarket and still nothing we was told the kwick save was to be knocked down and 2 more to go up and yet nothing people are getting very upset with this so all i can say is people should stop saying we are getting one untill evrything had gone in and been passed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum