Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:37:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Supermarket

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket  (Read 18690 times)
fev angel

« Reply #200 on: March 29, 2009, 11:58:08 pm »

We could say that about a lot of people as well though
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
fev angel

« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2009, 12:02:11 am »

and like i have said haent other people done the same he is just saying this would be a good place to build it
fev angel

« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2009, 12:13:22 am »

You have the right to a opinion just like the rest of us that live in Featherstone I will put your suggestion on face book for you if you like how can people knock the suggestion when are councillors haven’t done anyone any good
belle

« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2009, 12:43:18 pm »

i dont think that was a request ..it was a sarcastic comment  Grin
belle

« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2009, 01:36:35 pm »

Firstly CS , i can assure you i am not a member of any "army" and thank my lucky stars i am not muddled up with any of the political parties and nor do i support any particular party !

Secondly, i did find it amusing that they thought your comment a question rather than sarcastic comment as you said it was meant, so i was merely making it clear that it wasnt a question   Wink

And finally, i completely agree that everyone should work together and as i have said previously and as i have stated above in this post , i do not support anyone , i support Featherstone as a whole and hope action and progress is made in making Featherstone a better place to live and to work  Smiley

I believe the FIRST and MOST important step forward is , as you say, work TOGETHER not AGAINST each other ! Grin

fev angel

« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2009, 02:55:20 pm »

Willow the post was not to belittle anyone it was to bring to fev angels attention that she either does not read the posts or does not quite grasp the content. That is not trying to belittle the person, it is trying to educate them. Yes I did ask the question but in a manner that perhaps was not seen quite clear, it was meant sarcastically, not about the member but about the ridiculous face book situation. As soon as someone suggests something we have to have it on facebook no matter what it is. Why? Is it the answer to the worlds problems? Ooooh its on facebook it must be true, loads of people on there so it must be the place to be. Fine but at the end of the day the supermarket is down to business, so lets leave them to get on with it. Lets stop fuellingall the gossip and rumour.

There again do you not read the posts as in a post yesterday mention was made of armies rallying defend other members. Have you not done just that? Totally ignoring the valid points of the posts and picking up on personal points hoping to cause friction between members on a personal basis. Well I do read my posts and stand by what I posted.

Before we go into the "what a wonderful person" fev angel/karen is let me tell you, I know what she achieves, I know what she does. I do not have a problem with that. She is good at certain things. She should stick to those things. She is entitled to her opinion and I to mine.

Fev angel if you feel the post has offended you in any way then for that I offer my sincere apologies. It was meant as constructive criticism not in any way to belittle you.

If I may a word of advice fev angel, ditch the propaganda fed by labour and indies. You do not need to do anything for any of them you achieve because you are you, you do not need them so stop pandering to them.  Smiley

To belle .... as I said it was meant sarcastically , are you another of the army fuelling the ridiculous situation in the town putting people against each other rallying to the personal cause, rather than as we keep reading trying to work together for the good of the town?

i dont read post look back and see how many pot you can fid saying we are getting this and that supermarkets and it changes again talk about building hopes up
belle

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2009, 02:59:32 pm »

Unfortunately CS , although i have hurt my head thinking of a solution... Grin.... i havent thought of one ....yet !!

Although it would be a huge help if the two parties could work together and come up with a solution to Featherstones problems but its just seems its all spin and point-scoring. It doesn’t seem to be about making lives better and getting to grips with the issues.

All you ever see is them squabbling like children !!  Smiley

Do you have anything in mind ?

fev angel

« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2009, 03:05:54 pm »

You are so right belle I have a few in mind if you are aiming that at me you want to see the stuff people on this forum put me threw only thing is my time is here and here I will stay no matter what I done that running away and it did me know good have you got kids
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2009, 10:01:20 pm »

We have been saying your exact words for ages people should stop building people hopes up as far as john Jackson is know he doesn’t own the land but he has researched it and he made s stand
Doesnt The information on this web site alone tells more than what Mr Jackson reports to have found?
fev angel

« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2009, 10:03:02 pm »

all he has done has tryed to help
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2009, 10:04:04 pm »

What about the Rovers Supermarket on face book?
I agree why suddenly the Citra site?
fev angel

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2009, 10:07:00 pm »

he has a right at the end of the day you can have goes at evryone and anyone but at least he has the gut to say things not just make things up then let us all down i can only say well done john
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2009, 10:12:08 pm »

So you will not be promoting any other supermarket site in Featherstone?
What about the fact that there is one available plan that will more than likely pass this Thursday followed by a plan offered for the old Kwiksave site that will more than likely happen first?
fev angel

« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2009, 10:14:38 pm »

i will back any but your not sure are you untill they get the go a head dont build hopes up
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2009, 10:17:59 pm »

Build up hopes? A super market is going to planning on Thursday.........

FACT Roll Eyes
fev angel

« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2009, 10:21:23 pm »

i hope it does for your sake
Little Miss Sunshine

« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2009, 07:43:39 am »

Maybe we're finally getting a supermarket
fev angel

« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2009, 07:48:13 am »

Let hope so everyone I suffering not having one its made people life harder lets hope it does come
Little Miss Sunshine

« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2009, 07:52:54 am »

Yeah, I'm fed up having to go all the way to Pont, Cas or Wakey to do my shopping and then lug it back on the bus!!!
fev angel

« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2009, 08:03:19 am »

were all haveing to do the same its the elderley i feel sorry for i took my lap top and dongle rond to the center where iam and let the elderly go and order food on line which made it easey for them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum