Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:49:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Supermarket

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket  (Read 19169 times)
Whistleblower

« Reply #360 on: June 24, 2011, 03:15:38 pm »

The bottom of the lane is a disaster and just waiting for an accident to happen, yesterday I was waiting to pass through the lights from the Wakefield Road side when a lady driver was waiting to turn right onto Girnhill Lane but she hadnt pulled over to the right enough and nearly got her back end taken out, this morning I was at the lights outside the chinese waiting to turn left, I had my indicator on, the lights changed I had just set off when this large wagon full of pallet boards turned right from Ponte road and I had to brake quickly. There are a number of very near misses everyday with this layout, there was even a woman filming it all earlier this week.
As for Lidl I tried it the other Friday afternoon with the wife, there was us 2 and an elderly couple, and a woman with two kids and thats at 3.30 on a Friday aft, there was more staff inside and the guy at the checkout was reading the paper, its ok if you want a few bits like fruit and veg and milk, a lot of the freezer compartments were empty and some other stuff isnt that cheap, we wont be going again, but at least the youths have somewhere to skate now and hang out.
Empty ever time ive been in  Huh
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum