Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:08:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Supermarket

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket  (Read 19160 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2009, 11:23:50 pm »

Well according to Karen my posts are incorrect? Still no documents to disprove the ones available to all and posted.
We all wont a super market, I will say it again it takes time especially in a recession. Lots of work has been going on behind the scenes that will reveal itself at the end, it’s not a glory trip, its work.
I will try and make it clear,

Mode Tex site
1. Lidle put a plan in that was maximum profit to them and the land owner and stuffs the public and roads. The plan was rejected. Lidle went through the motions of consulting the public but did not listen to a word. The promotion cost a lot less than further money they would need to spend.
2. Do Lidle actually have another site in mind that makes there actions a double cost saving twist? Don’t forget we are talking about a lot of money here.
2. Netto put a plan forward that made them less by virtue of giving away land and a lesser offer to the land owner. The plan addressed the concerns  raised,

A. road access.
B. the sighting of the building.
C. lights in residents windows.
D. view on to the site.

You can moan all you like but until Netto actually put a plan to planning we can do nothing……………. Except put the situation to paper and iron out the creases now. Below is a design created from what is viable and addresses what has been brought forward. This is not an actual plan but something whipped up that meets the requirements of planning. If a poor fool like me can do it I am very sure an architect could have done it much quicker and better.

The Kwicksave site

How I am going to love the egg on face s for the next week. Karen you talk crap.
You said to me,
“Don’t talk about what you don’t know as I upset people” yet personally you advertise your 2 documented view. Just join in?
As for the Pontefract and Castleford express, that will be the news paper that recently stated that it will not allow replies by Featherstone people towards Labour party pres releases.

Back to the real world, the developers for the Kwiksave site are and will be a god send to Featherstone. The only glory to be had is to thank Cllr Roy Bickerton for bringing them here and working with them.
The developers are just that. They are not a supermarket but landlords with 1 tenant out of 2 ready to move in. It’s called running a business Karen and the Labour party.
Unlike Lidle the developers did not make a fuss but came to Featherstone and asked questions before going the full hog and investing in our town. The developers did put a plan forward but realized after the Lidle failure they had more work to do to pass planning. Again this takes time like it or not. Again Thanks to Cllr Roy Bickerton solutions have been found and the Kwiksave site will see a better plan put forward very soon that when you compare the 2 is better all round.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum