Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:04:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Stabbing / possible attempted murder on Station Lane

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stabbing / possible attempted murder on Station Lane  (Read 4338 times)
Kim685

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 11:05:21 pm »

No matter what the assumptions or what allegedly took place, the fact remains, an innocent man was seriously injured and I hope the person/persons are caught and punished
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

seneca bond

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 09:13:18 am »

of course
Forkhandles

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2011, 07:35:38 pm »

No matter what the assumptions or what allegedly took place, the fact remains, an innocent man was seriously injured and I hope the person/persons are caught and punished

Yes Kim,i think we all agree on that,and if they are caught,the punishment should fit the crime.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 08:41:47 pm »

The ID of a possible woman has come to light thanks to a number of witness’s.  Wonder if she will give herself in before her door is kicked in by the police and her family involved. She might even get a lesser sentence if she spills the beans.  Lips sealed
seneca bond

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 06:10:18 pm »

The ID of a possible woman has come to light thanks to a number of witness’s.  Wonder if she will give herself in before her door is kicked in by the police and her family involved. She might even get a lesser sentence if she spills the beans.  Lips sealed
what do you mean 'a possible woman'. If it's possibly a woman it's possible a man.
Or is the suspect a hermaphrodite?

yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 08:27:15 pm »

The attack was carried out by a man and a woman.
Another fact the news papers missed from the wrong information they were given by the police.
seneca bond

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011, 10:15:47 am »

Another fact the news papers missed from the wrong information they were given by the police.

judging by the 'information' you have provided on this thread, you aren't one to criticise.

so what is a 'possible woman'?
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 07:38:34 pm »

judging by the 'information' you have provided on this thread, you aren't one to criticise.

Why not criticise when its time to do so?
Keep reading in to the "possible woman". If you get stuck ask a police officer.
seneca bond

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 08:35:48 pm »

Why not criticise when its time to do so?
Keep reading in to the "possible woman". If you get stuck ask a police officer.

well first it was a stabbing that turned out to be an(equally serious) slashing
now we have this mysterious 'possible woman'. If it's a 'possible woman' it's just as much a 'possible man', or maybe a hermaphrodite.
now it's become a man and a woman.

I'm not criticising you. I don't need to.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2011, 07:37:52 pm »

By heck, don’t think you could be any more disrespectful if you tried.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you making it up as you go along? The only person who said this crime was not a stabing was you;
“By the way, regarding another post on the thread. Of course it is an alleged stabbing. The cause of the wounds hasn't  been ascertained for deifinite. making assumptions is not the way to investigate crime.”
Fact, a blade used to the full extent of its girth.

One can only assume your use of the word “hermaphrodite” is not;
In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes.

One assumes you mean;
“Many taxonomic groups of animals (mostly invertebrates) do not have separate sexes. In these groups, hermaphroditism is a normal condition, enabling a form of sexual reproduction in which both partners can act as the "female" or "male". For example, the great majority of pulmonate snails, opisthobranch snails and slugs are hermaphrodites. Hermaphroditism is also found in some fish species and to a lesser degree in other vertebrates. Most plants are also hermaphrodites.”

Clearly your fantastic word this week has more than one meaning. Why not apply the same instead of being an arse? Roll Eyes
seneca bond

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2011, 08:12:28 am »

I neither respect or disrespect you. I don't know you from Adam. Don't be pompous.

The police quite legitimaately described the offence as ab 'alleged' stabbing for reasons given.
If we are going to go to gruesome details. It is highly likely that slashing someone with a stanley type knife in such an attack would entail the blade entering for its very short full length.
The police don't give information until it is verified. I know this from 15 years working in the criminal justice system. Do youhaave  or have you had any kind of involvement in the system.
You refer to a 'possible woman'. Again what on earth is a 'possible woman'? I can't believe you had to look hermaphrodite up.

The point is that you are quick to criticise but I respectfully suggest you get your own facts right regarding certain subjects.

Kim685

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 05:17:48 pm »

You refer to a 'possible woman'. Again what on earth is a 'possible woman'?

What he was trying to say was that one of the suspects is possibly female, which I understood perfectly well.

yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 06:33:03 pm »

I neither respect or disrespect you. I don't know you from Adam. Don't be pompous.

The police quite legitimaately described the offence as ab 'alleged' stabbing for reasons given.
If we are going to go to gruesome details. It is highly likely that slashing someone with a stanley type knife in such an attack would entail the blade entering for its very short full length.
The police don't give information until it is verified. I know this from 15 years working in the criminal justice system. Do youhaave  or have you had any kind of involvement in the system.
You refer to a 'possible woman'. Again what on earth is a 'possible woman'? I can't believe you had to look hermaphrodite up.

The point is that you are quick to criticise but I respectfully suggest you get your own facts right regarding certain subjects.

By gum, you seriously aren’t getting any are you? Is this why you write with your b******s?

Your comments so far only show disrespect for the victim. Please offer positive input if you know any clues?
If you have 15 years experience why are you skipping over the fact of a knife used to the depth of its stabbing capability? Why note quote the legal interpretation? You could have looked it up, it’s another fact you missed.
So far the police information given is partly wrong, FACT.
Who needs police experience when facts are facts?

You have this thing with “possible women”. Reminds me of someone! Use your 15 years experience and work it out or even look it up like other people who have to deal with hermaphrodites. What’s this weeks word? Why not start a topic and stop being an arse on this one.
Whistleblower

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2011, 07:20:03 pm »

By gum, you seriously aren’t getting any are you? Is this why you write with your b******s?

Your comments so far only show disrespect for the victim. Please offer positive input if you know any clues?
If you have 15 years experience why are you skipping over the fact of a knife used to the depth of its stabbing capability? Why note quote the legal interpretation? You could have looked it up, it’s another fact you missed.

You have this thing with “possible women”. Reminds me of someone! Use your 15 years experience and work it out or even look it up like other people who have to deal with hermaphrodites. What’s this weeks word? Why not start a topic and stop being an arse on this one.

Well that does explain his unhealthy interest in hermaphrodites  Grin Kiss Kiss
seneca bond

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 07:31:15 pm »

I have not shown disrespect for the victim-see previous posts. this is a serious offence, and the perpetrator must be caucght and punished.
it was according to you a stanley type kife , think about the length of the blade and the nature of the injuries.
yet again, the police won't and shouldn't make statements about incidents or situations, until all possibilities have been examined-hence the quite legitimate term 'allegedly'.

It's you that used the term, my comment related to your at the very least ambiguous use of it.
I startand contribute to plenty of topics. When I do I try to make them of genuine local interest and not some pathetic small town, self important quasi political posturing. I don't call people names either.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 07:46:12 pm »

Darling, please get a grip! Grin
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2011, 08:14:21 pm »

Result.
Police have today made arrests relating to the attack. Details of the attacker’s names and address’s will be available shortly. Grin
Let justice begin.
Forkhandles

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2011, 09:02:56 pm »

Thats good news,i hope they make the punishment fit the crime Grin
seneca bond

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2011, 10:35:30 pm »

Result.
Police have today made arrests relating to the attack. Details of the attacker’s names and address’s will be available shortly. Grin
Let justice begin.

good to hear
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2011, 07:37:07 pm »

Brendon Kennedy from Huntwick Crescent is the male that has been arrested. Grin
 So far no female has been arrested. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print