Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:32:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

NO DOG WARDENS!!

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO DOG WARDENS!!  (Read 533 times)
alfgarnett

« on: May 02, 2011, 01:33:28 pm »

just rang wakefield council to report a staffordshire bull terrior running around streethouse park, it was seen this morning been kicked out of a car and is now running around the local park barking and chasing the kids...the answer i got was "We dont have dog wardens on duty on weekends or bank holidays" Shocked...so i asked the lady what we were supposed to do as the dog was making the park unusable for the local kiddys and she said to tell the kids to stay away from it...Streethouse hasnt got that much for kids to start with so to be told this really has got my blood boiling...looks like its up to streethouse residents to sort this problem themselves AGAIN, ....its a shame but it looks like the dog will be dealt with another way,,WHERES MY 1WOOD.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Forkhandles

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 06:30:48 pm »

SNAP,last year a pitbull had everyone trapped in their allotments,when i phoned up i was told the same,i was told to phone the dog kennels at hampole but they didn't want to know, so i phoned the police and i was told they couldn't do anything about it either,so i told them i would shoot it,they told me if i did i would be in trouble,i wonder who would have been to blame if it had savaged a child,we all had to wait until it wandered away.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum