Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:28:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

W D H

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W D H  (Read 2056 times)
Whistleblower

« on: April 19, 2011, 08:34:35 pm »

WDH should take a long hard look at themselves over this,i was incensed when i heard it on the wireless this morning,i didn't think i'd see this kind of thing actually land on our doorstep. Angry
I think WDH are right.
If people want to parade their belief in mumbo jumbo then they should do it in their own time and on their own property, not that of their employers.

Thats the biggest load of crap thats come out of thy gob since thy signed on here.
and what you've just posted is a cogent, constructive, relevant contribution to the discussion is it. And what's this 'thy gob' stuff?

peoples' religion is their business and theirs alone. They have no right to foist it on others, especially using other peoples' property to do so. That goes for all religions. the van doesn't belonmg to him.
As an atheist I object to having the beliefs of cults  such as chrtistianity, islam, and the various sects within them intruding on my life, whether it's having to have a state religion which we have and all the mumbo jumbo that goes with it, or this man and his employer's van.
Keep it to yourself then
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum