Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:22:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

KAY BINNERSLEY

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KAY BINNERSLEY  (Read 937 times)
seneca bond

« on: March 09, 2011, 05:58:09 pm »

is it right that she has defected to labour?
Does anyone know why?
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Featherstonian
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 07:37:41 pm »

November last year

http://featherstonesmad.smfforfree4.com/index.php/topic,1683.0.html

Forkhandles

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 08:21:38 pm »

Probably because the indies were going nowhere,a good tactical move on Kays part.
seneca bond

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 11:05:21 pm »

Probably because the indies were going nowhere,a good tactical move on Kays part.
but what about her principles?
where does this leave the independents?
Forkhandles

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 09:15:09 am »

but what about her principles?
where does this leave the independents?
The indies wern't acheiving anything because they were being blocked by head office,they can say what they like about Kay,but she does care about featherstone passionately,she can do much more good as a labour councilor Grin
seneca bond

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 09:39:32 am »

which head office is this?

how can she do anything different as a labour councillor than as an independent councillor.
Does this mean that she's gone back Nick Clegg style on things she's said and done that were critical of labour, and policies she's supported that were at odds with labour?

Is she a poliical opportunist?
What are her achievements?
Forkhandles

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 10:51:19 am »

how can she do anything different as a labour councillor than as an independent councillor.
Does this mean that she's gone back Nick Clegg style on things she's said and done that were critical of labour, and policies she's supported that were at odds with labour?

By head office i meen the labour party because they control WMDC,and WMDC control what happens in feath,i gather you don't like Kay,she may well be a political opportunist name me a councilor who isn't.
Forkhandles

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 10:52:38 am »

Ps,her acheiments arn't many,for the reasons given above Grin
seneca bond

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 01:34:43 pm »

By head office i meen the labour party because they control WMDC,and WMDC control what happens in feath,i gather you don't like Kay,she may well be a political opportunist name me a councilor who isn't.
I don't know her, so I can't dislike her. It is because I don't know her that I started this thread. It seems odd for politicians to switch parties this way and that is what drew my attention.

What were her policies as an i ndependent? What does she actually stand for?
are any of them at odds with the labour party?
Which labour policies was she most against? How doies she reconcile this with her change of allegiance?
You say she axchieved nothing because labour are in power. What did she try to achive? What was the outcome?
Whistleblower

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 02:58:19 pm »

I could never trust anyone who changes there political views so easily. Its not that I don’t like Kay but she let a lot of her independent voters down, when I voted I chose Kay the independent councillor but ended up with Kay the Labour councillor  Huh Huh
merlin

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 11:00:06 am »

I voted for Kay the Councillor, Independent or Labour was irrelevant to me, i voted for the person.
Looking at the list of candidates i voted for the individual that i knew i could approach and would help me if i required a Councillor.
Kim685

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 12:37:34 pm »

Kay is a good caring person and will help if approached no matter what flag she flies under. I have reason to be grateful for her help and would have got this help no matter what "side" she is on  Grin

seneca bond

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 12:57:31 pm »

Kay is a good caring person and will help if approached no matter what flag she flies under. I have reason to be grateful for her help and would have got this help no matter what "side" she is on  Grin
thankyou
some actual information at last  Smiley
Whistleblower

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 01:50:24 pm »

I voted for Kay the Councillor, Independent or Labour was irrelevant to me, i voted for the person.
Looking at the list of candidates i voted for the individual that i knew i could approach and would help me if i required a Councillor.

Trouble is she now has to do as she’s told by the party, don’t forget the party whip  Grin Wink
Elizabeth

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 06:50:59 pm »

I voted Kay because she always gets to the point and tries very hard for Featherstone. I think the independents have been great for Featherstone and I hope Kay does not get more by being labour.
seneca bond

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 06:59:22 pm »

I voted Kay because she always gets to the point and tries very hard for Featherstone. I think the independents have been great for Featherstone and I hope Kay does not get more by being labour.
in what way have they been great? I know little about them

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum