Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:22:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Politically Motivated Accusations

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Politically Motivated Accusations  (Read 846 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: June 18, 2008, 07:03:54 pm »

Well they thought it was all over, it will be now. I have a wrong to put right that started before Election Day.
About 4 weeks before the election 2 friends of mine were accused of being spies, grasses and labour supporters. This accuser made a statement that they had photographic proof.
My friends were said to have been at a number of meetings with anti me and independent supporters.
A hell of a thing to say to me personally as I have nothing to hide and will tell you as it is like it or not. If you cross me get ready to play the game. You had better be good.
My reply to these allegations was I will believe the bull only with proof. This is where the accusation fell apart. I asked, asked again and no evidence ever came.
The person making the claims did not have the balls to do it them selves and had been using a middle person to stir the crap.
I stated at the start that the truth would come out and don’t think after the elections that everything is forgotten.
The time for the crap slinger to sweat is now. My 2 friends are on here as so is the accuser.
That’s the bait laid and the tension mounting. This will be enjoyable.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ABBOO

"The King"

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 07:54:49 pm »

I would like to see these pictures myself has would the other person in question so please put them on the forum. Grin Grin Grin Wink
karen

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 10:30:07 pm »

come on who is the middle person let us all know i heard about it so come on tell us all
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 10:31:13 pm »

it is June 28th today. my last comment was posted June 18th. as it states i do know all involved and "the bait is set". tension is getting to someone.
Forkhandles

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 05:33:55 pm »

I would like to invite the accuser to come foreward (if they dare) with their proof, therefore allowing the accused to defend themselves, whoever they are Huh
Forkhandles

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 10:49:26 am »

No takers?? No, i thought not. For everyones information, Pauline mcphail, and myself have been accused of being spies for the labour party, we have been accused of having clandestine meetings in the lions club with dick Taylor, Clive tennant, and the powers, someone has supposedly taken photographs of these meetings, i don't deny talking to dick or Clive when i go into the club every Wednesday and Sunday, i talk to them socially not politically, another thing, I've never ever seen Pauline mcphail in the lions club.
The reason i talk to Jan power, is because she's my cousin. so could the accuser either put up or shut up and get the facts right before you accuse people of imaginary wrongdoings Wink
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 07:01:47 pm »

as ever well said that man. you do not have to explain to us. i have talked to Dick and Clive in the past myself. labour or not the Lions is on your turf and a great Featherstone asset. only a fool would not at least try. i have to state that i admire that you have. it is featherstone that counts and not dirty polatics.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum