Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:06:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

MP's or traitors?

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MP's or traitors?  (Read 484 times)
primax

« on: June 07, 2010, 05:47:00 pm »

Yes the world is changing San, I agree. Everyone has jumped on board the greed train in this Country which is steaming down the track at an unstoppable speed with no Government in any position to stop it. We have created a apathetic every man for himself greed machine, communities split and the welfare state left in tatters. What is left of the welfare state will be finished off with this new Government who have announced today they are going to cripple everyone.
Theres no control on banking, no control of essential fuel prices we need to live with mass price fixing, supermarkets are price fixing rather than being competitive to get your custom. In times gone past supermarkets used to undercut each other to get custom in an healthy market, now all the prices are fixed between them which resulted last year in them being prosecuted.
No rules, no regulations on any pricing device is leading to mass poverty and like Yetion1 said the worst is yet to come. It was the bankers who bankrupted this Country yet they have been allowed to take their huge bonuses and run while the rest of us are going to pay with massive cuts to public spending and public services.
The working class people were in no way responsible for any of this, it was the rich and middle classes that caused it yet we are going to pay for a second time for someone else's mess.
Why dont they take all the money back from the banks that they stole for a start before they even think about hammering us lot?
Revolution you say Yetion1, they've got that sewn up m8, cameras on every street corner, control of all your money, they can shut your mobile off, lock you up without charge with the terrorism act they introduced after 911 etc etc. Someone knew this was coming a long time ago and preperations have been made to stop any possible revolution. I'd check the hundreds of detainment camps they have opened up in the USA if I were you. Enough room for about 5 million people in them and no one knows what they are for!! I think maybe they are preparing for the US citizens to revolt and have provided detainment for them.
The banks stole most of our money and now the Tories are going to take what little we have left. Like I said, we all stand devided and conquered and we're all going to take it because they have us licked.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum