Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:10:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

MP's or traitors?

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MP's or traitors?  (Read 479 times)
san!

« on: June 07, 2010, 08:33:01 am »

Brilliant post Primax, I must say this time, even though most of the time we have our differances. Because of our differances, we do tend to put a valid point across most of the time.
I suppose in a way, that is my idea of  "democracy" where we all have a differances and have every right by law to express them.
So when it comes to our elected politicians, they seem to forget their promises and those of us who have voted them into power, they all tend to follow the party whip...so the "differances" they should bring for the common good of the country is lost.
The world is changing, we have a political system out of date, and this system lets people into power who have no idea or concep of  how the world lives. What does a person who is brought up with the "silver spoon" know about the working class. In this country of ours we have career minded politicians, who only seek their self interst. And the worst fact about it is, we have so many talented people in each community through this great nation, who would give their all and yet because of the system never get heard or elected.
The upper class and the middle class do not wish to mingle with us ordinory folk, they don't have any interst in us, other than us paying our taxes and keeping them in their cushy jobs.
It sounds very old fashioned, but we live in a divided nation. We do need a change, but a self intersted politician is not going to bring the change.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum