Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:22:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Tunnel/s from Nostel Priory to Featherstone myth

Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tunnel/s from Nostel Priory to Featherstone myth  (Read 5363 times)
primax

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 03:14:12 pm »

Undecided Embarrassed Grin

Sure its all good.

Right, ok. They dont exist. The tattooist who fell into the lead clad tunnel in Wakefield was dreaming. So was the guy I spoke to who helped excavate the tunnel leading toward the cathedral.
There was also a strange out of body experience by a teacher who was in the middle of derlivering a talk in Wakefield when his lesson was interrupted by men in uniform who insisted they leave the building while they capped the entrance to a tunnel.

Now, tell me also about the origin of stone coffins recently excavated from beneath the Wakefield Cathedral. I havent seen these but record of them exists. The stone coffin (without lid or original contents) in the grounds of Normanton church is attributed to Templars. One thing I can say with a fair degree of certainty is that history is normally recorded by the victors.
No one's saying that tunnels don't exist - they do and if you read whats been posted there is evidence of such tunnels. The length of the tunnels you are talking about from Newlands to Wakefield is what is in question. I'd wager a bet that if you can show me a tunnel from Newlands to Wakefield and walk through it i'll show my **** in what used to be Woolworths window.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum