Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:53:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Forum suspension

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum suspension  (Read 922 times)
Forkhandles

« on: April 26, 2010, 07:00:50 pm »

So in other words, the labour camp complained about the thread, frightened of the truth are they Huh
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Whistleblower

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 08:53:37 pm »

Seems like a bit of a waste of time posting on a forum that delete posts. whatever happened to freedom of speech . How do we know what we can and cant post ? crazy  Angry Angry Lips sealed
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 09:20:43 pm »

Guardian has adhered to the rules (wish others would) Roll Eyes.  Agreeable comments from Whistleblower. sure there will be plenty to follow shortly Shocked Grin.
Kim685

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 09:53:49 pm »

Well I'm keeping me gob shut, don't want to be gagged again

Guardian
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 06:26:17 am »

Seems like a bit of a waste of time posting on a forum that delete posts. whatever happened to freedom of speech . How do we know what we can and cant post ? crazy  Angry Angry Lips sealed

In reply to your comment "Seems like a bit of a waste of time posting on a forum that delete posts. whatever happened to freedom of speech ." I will say that freedom of speech is alive and well.

On this forum, members post anonymously, that is their choice, as it is mine. I do not take part in the discussions on this forum or the other forums I administer for people/groups, but choose to be anonymous. Any post on here, to come within the rules, has to be something that the member would be quite willing to say in a public place i.e. stand in the local market place and make the same comment publicly.

Your question "How do we know what we can and cant post ?" is answered in the post Forum Information - Welcome. The text of the registration agreement you agreed to on becoming a member is displayed there. It contains the rules of the forum.

Whistleblower

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 07:21:23 pm »

In reply to your comment "Seems like a bit of a waste of time posting on a forum that delete posts. whatever happened to freedom of speech ." I will say that freedom of speech is alive and well.

On this forum, members post anonymously, that is their choice, as it is mine. I do not take part in the discussions on this forum or the other forums I administer for people/groups, but choose to be anonymous. Any post on here, to come within the rules, has to be something that the member would be quite willing to say in a public place i.e. stand in the local market place and make the same comment publicly.

Your question "How do we know what we can and cant post ?" is answered in the post Forum Information - Welcome. The text of the registration agreement you agreed to on becoming a member is displayed there. It contains the rules of the forum.

Sorry but I disagree

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum