Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:35:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Police accused of failures over anti-social behaviour

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police accused of failures over anti-social behaviour  (Read 2148 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: October 30, 2015, 09:28:31 pm »

Considering recent criminal facts, is it me or are there 2 separate police forces?
1A. a Russian vacates a property but attempts to use the old address to obtain credit cards, a work permit and driving licence. The landlord reports this to the police and fraud squad and still awaits a police visit.
1B. the landlord 4 weeks later receives a police visit regards a report made that day of steeling the Russians mail. The visit was not about the original complaint and the landlord still waits for their police visit.

2A. a local business is robbed for about an hour in public view and cleared of thousands of pounds of stock. 24 hours later still no police.
2B. A Featherstone Street is plagued with fly tipping by Russians. One of whom has many dust bins for a business that does not exist on the residential street, and if they are missing a bin they go door knocking. The police respond to the Russians report that a resident has stolen a bin. They arrive and search the house. No bin is found. The poor residents haven’t seen the police at their door in 25 years and were very alarmed.

I am in no way having a go at the police as the 2 separate forces appear to be working very well.
I think I have the idea. I need to change my name to Cuny Shuvitupumavich and join in our multicultural Country!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum