Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:40:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Police accused of failures over anti-social behaviour

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police accused of failures over anti-social behaviour  (Read 2150 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: May 11, 2014, 06:48:03 pm »

Today, I have published the refreshed Police and Crime Plan 2014 that sets out a renewed strategic direction for policing and community safety across West Yorkshire.

This Plan reflects the issues and concerns that have been raised by local people and local partners, including yourselves, over the last 12 months but also the new and emerging challenges that we and partners face here in West Yorkshire.

You can read the refreshed Police and Crime Plan at: http://www.westyorkshire-pcc.gov.uk/our-business/the-police-crime-plan.aspx

I would like to thank you for your important contribution to this refreshed Plan whether it be through talking to me about what matters most to you when I have been out and about in your community or by taking the time to complete my Listening to You First or my Public Perception surveys over the last 12 months.

I value your continuing input and that of your colleagues, friends and family. Please feel free to circulate the link to the refreshed Plan and I welcome any feedback you and others may have, in particular ideas you may have on how the outcomes and priorities set out in the Plan could be better delivered in your community.

I look forward to hearing from you if you have any queries or require any further information, or have any ideas around who could help deliver the priorities within the Police and Crime Plan and how, then please do not hesitate to get in touch at:

Email: contact@westyorkshire.pnn.pcc.gov.uk
Twitter: @WestYorksOPCC and use #wypcp
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficeOfThePoliceAndCrimeCommissionerWestYorkshire

Please feel free to forward the email or links to anyone you know who would also be interested.

Kind regards

Mark Burns-Williamson OBE
Police and Crime Commissioner for West Yorkshire

Tel: 01924 294000
Fax: 01924 294008
Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for West Yorkshire
Ploughland House, 62 George Street, Wakefield, WF1 1DL
Visit: www.westyorkshire-pcc.gov.uk for more information
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: