Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:12:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Is it really a council or a circus?

Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really a council or a circus?  (Read 1652 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 09:06:50 pm »

Dick Taylorlabour candidate said” By the replies so far from Yates it is as I thought. The Independent way of talking and debate "if you do not agree with me then you are wrong" So according to Yates I am a Liar end of Coversation I would like to think that anyone who knows me thinks differently, I have always tried in all my dealings with the Public of Featherstone and the Lions, to be totally open and honest "what you see is what you get," that is how I was brought up.
Let the Electorate make up their minds as I  am sure they will. I will not post again whatever Lies Yates might think up this obviously has been a total waste of my time. Everyone Tells Lies except Yates and his Independent associates.
FINALLY Clayton did Not Build the Lions Clubhouse go on tell me I am a Liar.”

Now let’s see. It is Dick who first dives in and calls people liars without offering any evidence. We would all like to know the truth about many subjects. You could be the bridge to fix this, or not?
Sorry Dick but you used the word “liar” first and set the tone. The conversation is still going and always will do until answers are found right or wrong.
So you are honest? Why not just answer the questions. Better still as a labour party member ask your people to get rid of our speculation and concern.
I seem to remember the same post as you began your last election.
Finally for the record you are confirming that Brian Clayton had absolutely nothing to do with the construction of Featherstone Lions. That’s the same man you condone to be bullied with the nickname “boggle eyed builder”.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum