Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:24:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Is it really a council or a circus?

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really a council or a circus?  (Read 1625 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: February 25, 2010, 09:14:10 pm »

Cards on the table. Sorry my opinion will have to use the word “I”, a word I have come to distance from as all effort should be on behalf of FEATHERSTONE.

Many great points said correctly leading along the history of the Featherstone political highway (a new by-pass would fit this name).

Using the word love with respect to people’s passion, I have come to love many people for thier purity of help. What the independent Cllrs have done for Featherstone is wake us up and offer many avenues for us common people to speak.

My own story saw the demise of the town and by whom.  Independence has allowed many new roads to start putting this right. The trouble is that even if you have half a heart as you go on trying to improve the town with no political belief you will be shot down or made to suffer with as many obstacles as possible because a good deed has not got a labour label on it.
With no previous knowledge like many of us I began to help where I could. My passion level grew the more people that benefitted followed by a double addition when the labour complaints started coming in. My education of politics grew from the labour bullshit.  I was someone just trying to help like San. Any good business person usually cuts the crap and gets the best deal. That’s what they do. So when faced with the Featherstone situation you either give in or fight. This has produced many worthy helpers for Featherstone with many more realising thier love and voice everyday.

What will be interesting to see (after the elections of course because it’s being held back as usual) are many years of Independent work. Featherstone is set to receive many millions of pounds of investment. Not from just one development but many long term areas worked on by locals. With elections around the corner I am aware of Tricket all ready planning to use others work for his own glory. We will have to see about that.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum