Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:59:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Great Featherstone High School “Closure; Rip Off”.

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Featherstone High School “Closure; Rip Off”.  (Read 1168 times)
saneasaduck

« on: October 16, 2009, 07:47:15 pm »

FOUND THIS STATEMENT  ON THE OTHER FORUM maybe of intrest to those who dont/cant have access

As a Current and active School Governor at FTC (Yes I became a governor after BOTH our District Council representatives lost interest  one moving to St Wilfreds isnt that strange?) anyway  I have read last weeks report in the Pont n Cas Rag and the comments from kay "I will do anything to get in the papers" Binnersley.  Today I have just listened to the rubbish spouted by yet another Independent Party member "Womersley" on a similar note on the radio and telling us what is happening at FTC.
Why they should interview him and not a School Governor about  Featherstone T C is beyond me, however I can tell anyone who wants the truth that FTC is NOT closing. Anything else that you might hear is pure speculation and the people who spread it should hang their heads in shame as it could do nothing but harm to all connected with the school.
This Diatribe below has just been sent to me from another web site.
The GLOATING attitude of the illiterate writer I find particularly obnoxious.
I have always been told not to believe what I read in the papers but this has plumbed the depths.
You had better get Fridays Evening Post or tune in to the local radios. Featherstone Technology collage is to shut and be moved to St. Wilfrids. Please digest its content and give your first view.

I believe it is one of the final large pieces explaining how Featherstone has been treated especially in revenge for the Independents. The facts to come will be pause for thought.

Featherstone Has been treated no different to anywhere else. The difference is that our REPRESENTATIVES are USELESS and have failed totally to speak up for the TOWN. Except of course in the papers, they should try doing it a Wakefield  ask Bickerton and Guy how many times they have  spoken in the council chamber since they became  councillors. The answer by the way is NEVER. Featherstone is only ever mentioned by other councillors.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum