Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:32:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The subject of "P" in Featherstone

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The subject of "P" in Featherstone  (Read 839 times)
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« on: July 02, 2009, 09:39:09 pm »

If you have not read the evening post or p+c express this week take a look at this link. I would like to make it clear for the sake of the nearby residents and the rest of Featherstone that this person is long gone from the rented address and is serving a minimum of 3 years.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/wakefield-news/Featherstone-ex-bus-driver-jailed.5409660.jp

My concern is who is left? offenders when they move are required to register with the local authority. Who has not registered as required is not enforced until the crap hits the fan. Sad
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Forkhandles

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 10:07:16 pm »

I'm appalled that this piece of crap only got three years, what planet do the judges live on, its obvious that he's a danger to all youngsters, once a paedo always a paedo, they need putting away for the rest of their days, the law is a ass Angry Angry
saneasaduck

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 10:09:15 pm »

never heard of this person, has this been an ongoing thing. Where abouts on Moor Road did he live?? Do you have a picture/description of this man. Please PM me if you think this info shouldn't be posted on the forum, cheers
Forkhandles

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 10:46:00 am »

Theres a picture and the full story in the p+c express. Grin
san!

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 11:01:25 am »

to think theres scum like this living amongest us...scary!
judges don't live in the real world. these kindda people should be left to people to sort out.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 08:22:28 pm »

Most of you will have read the shocking reports regards Rotherham Council and the many child abuse problems and cover-ups.
Was wondering who would have the balls to print the connected problems with WMDC and also Kirkless.
I am amazed this press report was allowed considering the documented cover-ups so far. Does this mean that the 2 pick-up points in Featherstone for young girls by Asian looking males will now at last be investigated? Not to mention the long term gathering point for Asian males hitting on young white females in the Ridings Centre.
Considering the depth of documented bad practice in our local area it will probably be another good cover-up/ whistle blower pay-off under contract............................

http://www.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk/news/local-news/no-cover-ups-in-child-sex-abuse-cases-says-wakefield-council-1-6856435
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 09:02:44 pm »

Did not take long for the jungle drum to respond. Sounds like the labour news rag (P&C) has published the above story after criticism they are politically one sided after they have not printed the convictions of several Police Officers for quite serious offences which will be available shortly. Roll Eyes

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum