Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:07:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

is this true

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true  (Read 2209 times)
Forkhandles

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2009, 08:24:25 pm »

in the recent replys to the topic of the land belonging to the greens 2 people quoted that bickerton and clayton
were trying to purchase the land for development (housing) .my name is clayton and i have lived in the district
of featherstone all my life and no way have i been involved in any land deals.if you are willing to publish names
please put the full name down,i dont want people pointing fingers at me.

Sorry about that claytonroyston, it was brian clayton, from pontefract i was talking about Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 09:23:21 pm »

I am sure the gents in question will appreciate concerns being addressed.
Polatics again have brought up names used the wrong way. Many people do not know all that goes on by the people that are never heard of. You would be amazed how many people do work for the good of Fev without a mention. Just for the record the free work by Claytonroyston and Brian Clayton (fev born and bred) to help Fev is often missed yet we would be very less off without it.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2009, 10:33:52 pm »

Jacqueline Pepperell

Service Director,

Legal and Democratic Services

County Hall

Wakefield

Dear Jacqueline Pepperell

Complaints

Thank you for your e-mail of 7th May 2009 and your apology for the delay in replying.

I have questions regards your reply.

1. “With respect to your complaint of  5th April about Councillor Margaret Isherwood, I should be grateful if you could complete a complaints form, so that I can be clear what information you wish to provide to the Referrals Sub-Committee of Standards Committee, as this will be all of the information that is taken into account when the Referrals Sub-Committee makes its decision.”
The track record of completing documents required by WMDC has over the last 6 years proved an interesting evaluation regards the numbers that are lost or considered the incorrect document. Please could you provide me with the document you consider correct and its guidance note in electronic format.

2. “The meeting of the Referrals Sub-Committee is not a public meeting and cannot be attended by either the complainant or the Member.  Before that meeting, we will notify the Councillor that a complaint has been made.  If you do not wish your name and details of your allegation to be revealed to the Member you have complained about, please let me know.  We can only withhold the identity of a complainant in exceptional circumstances and if you wish this to apply, please let me know by 11th May”. 
Please can you provide an electronic copy of the application under “exceptional circumstances”? You state that you require an answer by 11th may. As this is only 5 days after your reply and consequently allows me now time to seek legal advice I ask that this deadline be extended. If by your own power you have now passed on my details please can you forward the relevant reference to which you acted upon?

3. “The Referrals Sub-Committee can reach one of the following three decisions.
Refer the allegation to the Monitoring Officer of the Authority for investigation or some other action, such as mediation or training.
In exceptional cases, refer the allegation to the Standards Board for England.
Decide that no action should be taken in respect of the allegation.

If it decides that no action should be taken, it will give reasons for this and explain your right to request a review of the decision”.

I am intrigued as to your final reply. After making several inquires I could not be offered any part of the possibilities you provided. Please can you confirm when the 3 possibilities were implemented as a guideline especially the first?

I await your reply so that I may have the opportunity to voice my legitimate concerns.

Yours sincerely
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2009, 09:54:59 pm »

Amazing. WMDC still dragging its feet. Roll Eyes Yet if you are Indy its a front page lie over night. Angry

Dear Mr

Thank you for your email of 17th May 2009.  I enclose a copy of the Council's complaint form.  I have not yet advised the Councillor about the complaint.  I will reply fully to your email next week.

Regards

Jackie Pepperell

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum