Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:15:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

is this true

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true  (Read 2276 times)
belle

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 09:14:11 pm »

Firstly let me express one point ....I AM in favour of a supermarket for Featherstone and think that we do so desperately need one !

However, after reading through this topic i can't help thinking maybe we are reading too much into this letter from the Greens.  Smiley

The Greens are doing what the majority of people would do and looking after themselves by wanting to get the best price they can and i suspect Lidl has offered them that and maybe they think by threatening not to enter into negotiations with Netto that they can "bully" the Council into getting the plans passed.

I have worked in the property industry (conveyancing) for 10 years and the market is very unpredictable and very slow so if the Council dont get "bullied" and decide not to pass the plans then maybe , just maybe, the Greens may have a change of heart and enter into negotiations with Netto when they realise the property market is so very unpredictable. This letter is only words ...something we all use to try and get what we want  Grin

Just my opinion  Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum