Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:37:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

is this true

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true  (Read 2279 times)
fev angel

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2009, 05:17:50 pm »

http://featherstonesmad.smfforfree4.com/index.php/topic,1111.msg5419.html#msg5419
http://featherstonesmad.smfforfree4.com/index.php/topic,1111.msg5431.html#msg5431

Two excellent posts Willow.

The reason the greens are taking a stand, is because roy bickerton tried to bully them into selling to netto.

How do i know if they've talked to netto, i just know he tried to bully them with threats to sell to netto.

Of course i was'nt present, they were bullied over the phone, bickerton and clayton wanted the land to build on.

Forkhandles as you say that you were not present when the bullying took place. Why are you so confident it did. Making a statement based on heresay, if repeated and not substantiated is construed as libel in law, if it seeks to harm the the persons character in the view of other people.
Where does your "evidence", if any, come from? If it is based soley on the letter in question, if so then it is at this moment not factual and until the accusers prove the allegation it will remain not factual. 
What do you mean by "I just know"? Is that a personal gut feeling, personal annoyance at the person or have you been given/seen proof?
There appears to be alot of political rhetoric by a certain party in the town which is being fuelled by some peoples personal views on the person being accused of the bullying.

Your comment :-"bickerton and clayton wanted the land to build on."
What evidence is there of this? Were could I and others see it?

Citizen Smith said in a post:-
"Forkhandles" I hope that the Greens have harder evidence than a conversation by phone as their evidence of 'bullying'. Netto have one of the largest legal departments in the supermarket industry. I am pretty confident that that machinery is already in gear.........
I did not say you had said Netto were bullying Forkhandles, sorry if this is how you read it. My meaning was Netto are involved by implication, as the person accussed of bullying appears to be doing the bullying to achieve a result from which they (Netto) may benefit.

can i ask are you a indi member you seem to know alot about this
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum