Featherstone Make a Difference Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:53:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

jon.trickett M.P

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: jon.trickett M.P  (Read 1897 times)
claytonroyston

« on: March 14, 2009, 12:31:05 pm »

i recentley had some problems with british gas so i contacted my m.p.jon trickett .jon could have not been more helpfull and sorted my problem out in a matter of days ,where it would have took me weeks writing back and forward to british gas .thanks jon
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Fev has changed too much :S

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:27:37 pm »

I appreciate what you are saying. The fact you have received actions probably boils down to you not pointing out the many mistakes. I can only go off what my experiences have been. Over the last 5 years I have reams of requests made to the M.P. I am still waiting for just 1 answer.

Forkhandles

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 10:30:04 pm »

I could have told em who owned the pond, nobody asked me Grin
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:47:39 pm »

As expected the Pontefract and Castleford express have compiled a story on an inner page portraying a good light on Tricket and balls expenses. Why did it not make the front page like Cllr Bickertons “alleged” and none proved accusations? the Pont + Cas I suppose cannot help it as they are after all a labour party news rag.
The truth is always better as you can see from today Evening post front page,

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/MP-couple-Balls-and-Cooper.5270842.jp

Question is will the Pont + Cas do a front page or a page 15?
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 10:15:35 pm »

What a surprise.  Roll Eyes
The Pontefract and Castleford express labour party news rag prints our M.P.s expense claims on page 6 whilst the rest of the worlds press prints the front page? Roy Bickerton (Independent) made the front page remember for as of yet unproven allegations.
And what have they printed? What our M.P.s say they have claimed and not what is shown on the receipts.
And we should believe this version? just like WMDC not loosing more money than most councils in the money abroad affair when they actual lost the most.
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 10:51:34 pm »

This labour government and its decision to open our front door to all European country’s without asking US, the people, by a vote seems forgotten and yet is bringing this dear old country to its knees with a serious lack of jobs.
 Joanna Lumbleys campaign has been backed by the majority. Why? Because the Gurkhas are unique! Whom else or other country’s have devoted themselves to the protection of the United Kingdom for so long as they without ever asking a reward? Call it what you won’t but anyone who devotes part of their life in “national service” deserves to be front of any queue. Not only that you will find that where Gurkhas have all ready settled the crime levels are dramatically low. I would welcome any Gurkha to live next door to me. In fact I would help them move in.
So why mention this under a topic of “John Tricket M.P.? you will probably not be aware that little old Featherstone has fought many a war along side the Gurkhas who together have saved many of each others lives. This is probably the same in other areas, the difference is that Featherstone Buffs has always donated to the elderly Gurkhas because they recognise the help Featherstone has all ways received from them.
Firstly John Tricket voted in favour to open our doors. Secondly he then voted to not allow the Gurkhas in and exclude them. Of all the people that do deserve to be allowed in are surely those that have given and will give.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2009/may/21/gurkhas-joanna-lumley
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 09:23:00 pm »

Oh and by the way just for the Featherstone labour party t*** pots.
 I do not post speculation and rumour. The facts against your illustrious leader are available to all on the commons hansard. Even he cannot edit them. Wink

Guilty Angry
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 10:15:04 pm »

Who do the Pontefract and Castleford express and John Tricket think they are kidding?
On one hand Featherstone’s invites Joanna Lumley to support the town whilst on the other hand John Tricket says he is working with her, yet forgot to tell her he stabbed her in the back and voted to send the Ghurkhas home.
Whatever next? I am sure the P+C express will not be pushing to print. Lips sealed
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 10:02:09 pm »

I apologise if this picture causes offence.

Looks like a sucker we know?

In the 1 day since shown the picture i cannot stop grinning Grin
you could go on all day adding a punch line.
Mine is " Is this part of the expences"?

Forkhandles

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 10:12:57 pm »

Pure class gareth Grin Grin Grin
Whistleblower

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 11:03:18 pm »

Roll Eyes Kiss Grin Grin
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 09:20:55 pm »

Oh my god Roll Eyes. How obvious does the Pontefract and Castleford express have to rub in the fact it’s a labour party news rag Tongue.
Today was the second attempt at “talk to your MP” on line. Evett was first. Today was Trickets turn. The link below shows the questions asked and some replies.

I thought the idea was to answer questions and not talk about as Monty Python would say “SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT”.

http://www.coveritlive.com/index.php?option=com_altcaster&task=siteviewaltcast&altcast_code=cc0ade85bb&height=550&width=470
yetion1
Administrator

READY

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 08:27:42 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9621818/Expenses-scandal-Kevin-Barron-claimed-1500-a-month-to-rent-from-colleague.html#

Bent.............. well by the looks its just a slight bending of the rules, you decide? Looks like over a million pounds of tax payer’s money has been taken. How many more are doing the same? Sad

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum